Post your vehicle!

• Thread starter Thread starter Alakaboom
  • Start date Start date
American cars are gross.
You are entitled to your opinion, but before this thread suddenly turns into a Fart-can rattling, $hit slinging, slugfest...mews gonna say she's enjoyed killing more M-series/AMG/R-badge wearing ppl who said the Same thing! Sooooo NYaaa! XD! *Digs a Foxhole!* Chest thumping aside....Yes, mew can totally agree that fit and finish on import cars (esp. EU types) are far nicer in appeal than our domestics...=PpPpPpP

Last edited:
You are entitled to your opinion, but before this thread suddenly turns into a Fart-can rattling, $hit slinging, slugfest...mews gonna say she's enjoyed killing more M-series/AMG/R-badge wearing ppl who said the Same thing! Sooooo NYaaa! XD! *Digs a Foxhole!*
Just because it's fast doesn't make it pretty. loooool.

Nah, I just don't like them because they're so heavy. My track car is a clownshoe M which is ugly as fuck to most people but I love the way it looks and handles lol. I've just always been a fan of tiny cars because track racing is way more fun than just straight line drag racing.

Just because it's fast doesn't make it pretty. loooool.

Nah, I just don't like them because they're so heavy. My track car is a clownshoe M which is ugly as fuck to most people but I love the way it looks and handles lol. I've just always been a fan of tiny cars because track racing is way more fun than just straight line drag racing.
Mew was conceived in a 1968ish Alfa Romeo Guilia GT so curvy road racing was her first love. Sadly the Stroke put her dreams of amateur SCCA road racing on extended Hiatus. Was looking into recreating a vintage SUNOCO Camaro to play with or something tiny with a turbo and AWD....LOVED Stick shift cars! But now with only ONE good leg and arm...Straight line racing is the only real option which really SUCKS since PBIR (Moroso) added that nicer road course....and even Homestead speedway hosts amateur racing every so often too! =( Could prolly still race an automatic car with paddle shifters...but its just not the same. *le sigh* This would have been HEAVEN or HELL lol

Last edited:
So, I got a hit on my car at $27k. I owe 21.6k and the motor build is going to be around 6k OTD, 3k has already been paid on that.

If get the actual $27k i'll be deciding between the scat pack AT/MT. Since i'm only a drag racer, the AT makes more sense, and the clutch pedal is super heavy on the challengers. There's also a foot mounted parking brake in these which makes it even more difficult to shift.

*cue jaws theme...*

I need to pick a plate soon.

I'll give a pd for the best idea.

7 spaces, up to 3 of them numbers, no letters after numbers.

*cue jaws theme...*

I need to pick a plate soon.

I'll give a pd for the best idea.

7 spaces, up to 3 of them numbers, no letters after numbers.
Dam... numbers too huh? So much for mews ideas.... HEL BAT (Bat outta Hell) WAR DWG (Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war) silly stuff....sry lol =P

The new 2016 Honda Accord EX-L I got is pretty good, minus the audio. Surprised that it's 360W sound system with 7 speakers and a sub woofer doesn't really sound as good as you'd think. Going to have to install an aftermarket sub this weekend.

WISH I FOUND THIS TOPIC FIRST BEFORE BUYING: http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/138-audio-electronics-lighting/341289-2016-stereo-better.html

Most stock audio systems suck. The good part is you have 7 different speaker hubs

True. Seems the front speakers and the rears are probably okay. Just need to disable active noise cancelling, put in a different amp and sub. I have a friend who owns a car audio shop who is going to help me with this.

Back