9th Anniversary Event Thread

Really enjoyed the new quests. Also enjoyed hosting games like seabed and CCA.

Bit of a shame the community as small as it is couldn't pull together, but thats just human nature I think. Once we made it halfway I just accepted this and joined other peoples fun quests if they were up.

@CTB I really liked your post. Great ideas!

I think the shorter, area-specific MAEs could probably go away at some point. But let's keep the full Episode / GDV / VR MAEs because those are longer and they ARE in the spirit of Max Attack, imo.

But yes, for the 10th anniversary, why not just use what we have?

Remixes of MA1V2, MA2V2, and MA3 that allow for piping / collecting items after the quest is clear. No timer.

These are all fantastic quests that never get played because their mechanics are not friendly to individual loot. If those pressures could be alleviated with some behind-the-scenes changes, I think it would make for a PHENOMENAL 10th Anniversary. The enemy placement / maps are already DONE, too, so that's a bonus.

They could be renamed to easily tell them apart from the originals:

MA1: Ephinea Edition
MA2: Ephinea Edition
MA3: Ephinea Edition

Or something to that effect.

And yes, just a straight kill counter if we go this route.

It was a milestone that in terms of total points and understanding of the game seemed more appropiate for a community like Unseen (TA server) and in here it had predictably comical results, with a constant spam of nothing but open "blu" forest games and a score on that level that seems like a joke on everyone trying to play by the rules at all.

Back