Post your vehicle!

• Thread starter Thread starter Alakaboom
  • Start date Start date
Tuesday :D coming soon! however there's an AFR imbalance in bank 1 and a misfire in cylinder 3 that may or may not be heatsoak related.

tune, slicks, intake, larger throttle body, smaller pulley, and correct belt Tuesday September 6th.
SLICKS alone will cut .3xx off your previous best times Minimum!! The trick is figuring out how much HIGHER RPM u dare leave at! Sept 6th....jeebus BOOMIES...really cutting it close huh? :eek:

Last edited:
TODAY'S THE DAAAAY! Mew is Hoping Boomies not only makes it to his event but KICKS ASS! AND Not Blow anything up! <3!!

296hp_zpsqz8gpn1i.jpg

Pretty weak considering the money I put into this.

296hp_zpsqz8gpn1i.jpg

Pretty weak considering the money I put into this.
Ouchies! Mew respects your efforts enough to Not Patronize you with mushy crap like..."You did your best! You'll do better next time! yadda yadda yadda"....but your mew also likes you enough to Not Let you get frustrated either! Yes, your ET is pretty bad...but that MPH is worse...then again... it was a dying clutch...NOT YOUR FAULT!
If you think about it...when you first did your fresh rebuild dyno runs...That same clutch was in there right? What makes you think the 300/300 was a Balls to the walls effort? Your new motor was prolly ready for 320+ but because the clutch was on its way out...could only give you 300. Take that same tired clutch to the track with sticky tires and track prep aaaand it gave up the ghost! Almost willing to bet with that new high pressure clutch you're prolly thinking of, you'll be smiling again at better numbers! =3 Dont Give up! <3

I suppose. The HP is right for the kit though. It looks like turbo Is in my extended future.
Good news.....Turbo will open a Whole different can of whoopass....Bad news....Turbo will Expose Any weaknesses you aren't aware of yet...Axles...timing chain...Clutches that require gym memberships =P...new exhaust set up...oiling....Aaaaand a little thing called....Sanity! <3!

Back