Giveaway: Red Ring* [56/85] [17/25] (Purple Paint)

It’s funny seeing so many old time players post in this thread… like you really need an RR bro? I’m going to update this post with an image and will be entering as well but I will be donating the RR if I win to a n00b who needs it (from this thread) and does not already have wealth to just buy it maybe…. I did over 400 TTFs and never found one so I ended up buying it lol. Nobody should ever feel that pain…

I suggest other established and/or wealthy players to do the same…. No sense in the rich getting richer, a giveaway like this is perfect for a newer player though who plans on sticking around a bit and might just be getting their first character to level 180 ever…

It’s funny seeing so many old time players post in this thread… like you really need an RR bro? I’m going to update this post with an image and will be entering as well but I will be donating the RR if I win to a n00b who needs it (from this thread) and does not already have wealth to just buy it maybe…. I did over 400 TTFs and never found one so I ended up buying it lol. Nobody should ever feel that pain…

I suggest other established and/or wealthy players to do the same…. No sense in the rich getting richer, a giveaway like this is perfect for a newer player though who plans on sticking around a bit and might just be getting their first character to level 180 ever…
Wow your main's name is very long.

Just kidding. But yeah, everyone's allowed to take part in this, and whatever they do with the RR is their own decision. It's PSO - we're all in this together! And seeing some veterans post screenshots here already makes me happy.

Let's try to keep this thread a positive one during these final hours. :)

Last edited:
Might as well! I'm not too sure I have a 'main' anymore, since I CC around a lot for ID hosting in my groups. So you get two images! First one me on Zelpha, my first HUcaseal. With @Kyu and @Cuvelia (probably waiting for a 4th for purple MAE GDV, based on party comp.)
Trio.JPG
Second, a lineup of my HUcl SecID Fleet! (Names based on 4 things- Zelpha aka my online name, others are teas, ships, and songs.)Untitled.png

Yume is my main
and this is one of my first screenshot i took with her :3
She still look mostly like that after all those years
really kinda personal at that point.
and even if i might be a rather old player
your RR would still be better than mine xD
anyway i would still have post a picture of my main, because EisEis is the best
congrat on your RR
pso131711141861037985.jpg

Feray FOmarl

Thanks for this event :)

Attachments

• 2024-05-17 22_16_05-pso133604504580200620.png - IrfanView (Zoom_ 3438 x 1934).png
    2024-05-17 22_16_05-pso133604504580200620.png - IrfanView (Zoom_ 3438 x 1934).png
    439.3 KB · Views: 1
Back