Giveaway: Red Ring* [56/85] [17/25] (Purple Paint)

My main char is definitely Muffet the HUcassy, but to pay homage to my main character for my entire time on console from PSOv1 to PSOep1&2+; I recreated my long dead main Calumon the HUnny on my [now defunct] HC account.

Here are both of them.1715592834282.png

Gotta add a picture of my Main and I will do that. But ITS hard. Among 2 Accounts I try define a few Main chars.

Although I have almost 40 chars, I dont have a Red Ring yet, maybe that would motivate some of my Level 120+ Chars to reach Level 180 xD

So without Pics my Mains are:

Donnie (RaMar)
Star Ace (HuMar)
Don Ronin (HuMar)
Maru (FoNewn)
Pixie (RaCaseal)
Yukiko (HuCaseal)
Nesko (FoNewearl)

On my other ACC:

Knospi (HuNewearl)
Brand (HuMar)
Raupy (FoNewn)
1715974445809.png
Alizée (RaCaseal)
1715973795199.png

Some Pics will follows.

Thanks for your Kindness and good luck to everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_20240514_073129.jpg
    IMG_20240514_073129.jpg
    412.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
After killing Falz... quite often, I finally found another Red Ring, which means it's time for another small giveaway - my old and trusty Red Ring* is up for grabs!

What do you have to do in order to participate?
Simply post in this thread and tell me which character you would consider your "main", including name and class. That's it!
However, I will double your odds of winning if you post a screenshot of your main - any screenshot works.

I will roll a D100 (or higher, if needed) on Saturday next week to see who wins the Red Ring*.

Good luck! =)
Welp, my main is “Jcorb” the RAmar! No screens, I’m afraid. But would dig a Red Ring!

Footcream
FOnewearl

1715735040882.png

Just a quick update, no need to include me. Just wanted to share a screenshot of one of my favorite weapons in the game haha. I run TTF a ton and have a few RR's already

Last edited:
this is me!

2A2En4.png

ciao!

Back