Trash Addons for QoL

rich

richy.wichy on Discord
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Making a whole thread since I might add to these or improve on them in the future. These took me minutes to conceptualize and/or modify so please understand that they will not be perfect and will likely even cause some bugs depending on the context you use them in. For example, other addon config, game settings, operating system, etc can change how these work. For that reason please always back existing files up before replacing them.

Download
Description: I found server-wide banners annoying since they happen so often and there is for some reason no setting to disable them despite the admins already having the capability to do so. As such, this is a copy of the xpbar addon with settings changed such that there is a translucent bar at the top of your screen that will effectively hide server banners. The bar is translucent so it looks a bit less intrusive than an entirely black bar while still hiding the banner text enough that I really don't notice the banners during normal gameplay.
1725124946586.png
Instructions: Put the entire XpBar2 folder into your addons folder. Don't change the folder name or it won't work.

Download
Description: I keep my item reader on the right, so it was pretty annoying to have no option to right-align the text. This modification for the item reader does a fine job at that for me, If you use other features of the item reader like the inventory or mag reader it will likely make them unusable ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. You also may have to mess with the position values in your item reader settings if things don't show up as expected, I barely tested this outside of with my own settings.
1725124800086.png
Instructions: Take the Item Reader/init.lua and solylib/helpers.lua and put them in the corresponding folders in your EphineaPSO/addons directory (replace the existing ones after backing up originals).

If you have any questions, please keep them to yourself I'm really not trying to put that kind of effort into this. /hj

Back