Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

I had the good fortune of finding HP but I'm afraid to tekk it. :lenny:

How much do %s matter with HP? Are they irrelevant for the ELT special? Signed, big noob.

Attachments

• hp get.png
    hp get.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 54
I had the good fortune of finding HP but I'm afraid to tekk it. :lenny:

How much do %s matter with HP? Are they irrelevant for the ELT special? Signed, big noob.
Stats Percents are irrelevant to Divine Punishment (Heaven Punisher's special), every 5 points of MST is an extra (1) point of damage before Light resistance is factored and that is the only factor of damage.

Congrats on your find!

Last edited:
My guildcard is my only rare achievement in my entire 9 years of this server xD. I think I have 40% hit mechguns tho, so i don't need and items now anyways.

Joined around this time last year, it's been almost a year, haven't played in some time, came back for the event.... And finally... Finally. There it is.
Back in the days, I didn't even know more than like level 40-50 ish playing on my gamecube, never would have known 200 was possible.
But there it is! Decades later, it has been done, I have SEEN it myself!!

LEVEL 200!!!

pso133699405308926776.png

I don't think this forum has a topic like this yet so figured why not.

Post all your rare findings, accomplishments or anything else related to it here.

I will start off with finding a Twin Brand on Harde Mode from the first Girablulu that I spotted.
I found an Angel/Luck that raises my luck super high on episode 2 in the VR Temple! It has like 8 stars. I got it from a Rose Rappy. :)

Back