New game changer for all you fans that like 60fps+ for PSO

This kicks so much ass. I just tried it tonight. The official version is less than $6 USD right now on Steam Sale. I encourage people to buy the official version because the people who made this deserve to be rewarded for their efforts. Small UI tears aside, the game looks incredible and it plays exactly the same. No weird hiccups!

View attachment 21961
i recommend these settings for 2160P or 1080P, if your on 1440p i would change scaling mode to custom and use a scale factor of 1.33 and resize before scaling. also make sure PSO is running in windowed mode or borderless window. p.s. make sure lossless is running as admin or else it wont be able to read PSO's window positions and thus not work.
I was already using it but I was using the default setup (Since I don't know much about this stuff), thanks for sharing your settings, I'll give em a try!

I was already using it but I was using the default setup (Since I don't know much about this stuff), thanks for sharing your settings, I'll give em a try!
the custom scaling should no longer be needed in recent versions 2.8 and 2.9. they have cleaned up many of the errors that were present when gaming at a non integer of 1080p. now you should be able to just leave it on auto and be good to go.

Back