FO ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
The recent removal of damage cancel makes 4-FO runs in certain Ep. 4 quests extremely powerful. That's why people are doing this.

Yep the only way this will go away is if if the DMC patch is removed otherwise OP needs to suck it up and play a FO if they find it an issue

It's a surefire (almost, too many players spamming Rafoie with Glide or whatever, even seen Dagon only full quest) way to get a certain pacing with people you don't know because at the very least they'll know how to spam Rafoie right? too many people "killing" Lizards with SN only/FS only and stuff like that. Even if you're good if everyone is going for area damage and the moment the 8th Rafoie hits the wave is over, having someone walking 2 miles to chase individual lizards with Excal is just dumb and a waste of time for most.

This is the best pub games have been other than just being lucky and getting above average players in.

What areas are FONLY runs most viable?
We all know:
  • Desert
  • Crater can come too I guess
So EP 4 is FO territory now I guess.

EP 2 you may as well have RA-ONLY runs (im so ronely) cause the low EDK you just wanna spam Hell Needle/Shot/Mechs (besides TOWER)

EP 1?
  • Ruins has too high resists for FONLY
  • Mines has pretty low resists… FONLY time?
  • Caves has low resists… It’s gonna be FONLY city
  • Forest you’d may as well play Anguish 3 so you don’t fall asleep lol
And now I also need to look at the entire games ELT resists and see where I can go on down to DP-Town

Last edited:
Don't tell people how to play. If people want 4 FO rooms for certain quests, they can have 4 FO rooms for certain quests. This isn't nearly as much of a problem as people naming games "RES" and new players not knowing what the hell they're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back