FO ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really not the same thing.

One is NOT excluding a class, it's just saying we already have enough of that class in our party. (There are always plenty of +FO partys too).

The other is excluding ALL classes except their own.

It's really not the same thing.

One is NOT excluding a class, it's just saying we already have enough of that class in our party.

The other is excluding ALL classes except their own.
It is the same. There's no rule inherent in the game that says you have to have one of each HU RA FO. And even if there was, you could still have two FO.

Maybe the NOFO crowd felt justified for 'meta' reasons, but now that dmc is gone, all FO teams can do really well in certain areas.

If you think NOFO is OK but not FO ONLY, you'll get no sympathy from me.- I'm the guy who made a FO-centric team back in the day as a reaction against NO FO. :D

It is the same. There's no rule inherent in the game that says you have to have one of each HU RA FO. And even if there was, you could still have two FO.

Maybe the NOFO crowd felt justified for 'meta' reasons, but now that dmc is gone, all FO teams can do really well in certain areas.

If you think NOFO is OK but not FO ONLY, you'll get no sympathy from me.- I'm the guy who made a FO-centric team back in the day as a reaction against NO FO. :D
I feel bad for you because you are clearly butthurt.

But that doesn't justify things.

someone said:
If you think NOFO is OK but not FO ONLY, you'll get no sympathy from me.- I'm the guy who made a FO-centric team back in the day as a reaction against NO FO.
Admits bias.

Last edited:
That depends on the players.
And hosts,as players, prefer to have nobody but FO's.

Its that simple. I don't like it either but hey.

Lets talk about a bigger issue.
LSB resets! Mention its a reset plz!
At least with FO Only's I know I ought to not join and waste my time!

... Actually no, don't talk about that. Respect and love each other, stay hydrated and become the best humar there ever was!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back