Ephinea's drawing thread

I thought I would draw some based on PSO. I like to draw my Game Characters in my alternate modded skin style. ;)
I'm glad that people all over the internet were showing some love to my Elf Girl, Renmia Alexia.
I thought I would costume her in the best way possible with some fetish to her legs... :p
This is how I draw. There's nothing special there. But until you see it, she will be colored!
I hope you like her...
[PSOBB_Ephinea] Renmia - Drawing.png

Here is another piece of artwork and drawing that I am working on.
I know it has nothing to do with PSO, but these are the OCs I worked on in my other projects.
For those who do not know this OC, her name is Renmia Alexia. I used that name on PSO Games like this one and PSO2.
For those that DO know her, thank you for the happy love for her cute and sexyness!

She was my other primary next to Zanryu. Many followers and devoted fans loved her...
[Wylgamyn] Renmia Alexia - 001 (WIP).png

I know it has nothing to do with PSO, but these are the OCs I worked on in my other projects.
For those who do not know this OC, her name is Renmia Alexia. I used that name on PSO Games like this one and PSO2.
For those that DO know her, thank you for the happy love for her cute and sexyness!

She was my other primary next to Zanryu. Many followers and devoted fans loved her...
View attachment 22714
She has that "Come with Me, if you want to Live......W....Why are you Staring~?" Vibe~! <3 =3

View attachment 22714
Here is the finished coloring! The Shadow and Lighting Layer Tones are hard to make cause for something like proportions, I have to hit the light on where it's shining on, and the shadow goes behind.
Here again is my Renmia Alexia!

"That's because you're too adorable, Renmia! I love you!" <3 =^u^= *HUGGLES*
[Wylgamyn] Renmia Alexia - 001 (RKP_2024).png

Back