Can't get into menus

master10734

Guildcard
Iv got learning disability so bare with me as I write this

So My pso bb was working just find on the 23 of july my controller and keyboard were working fine all the actions were binded to my controller just right

the next day on the 24th all of of sudden my controller was not working so I figured Id bind my controller using the keyboard
but for some reason i can't open my menus using the keyboard

So i looked up the default the menus opening key is F12 didn't work

But i can still type in game

iv restarted the game, iv updated the game, nothing works people told me to go to the forums for help

Thats weird , so my controller was working for over a week , now its doin it again, so i was thinking maybe the usb port is loose so I changed my keyboard and controller around , my computer detects my controller, but now my controller is working with pso bb again

PSOBB uses the first controller device it detects. Is it possible you have a different USB device connected that your system is picking up first as a controller? Good way to test would be to unplug all other USB and bluetooth devices except your mouse and keyboard, power on and connect the controller, and then try it. If it works, one of the devices you disconnected it being detected first (I have this issue with an adapter for another controller).

when i think about i only have four usb devices plugged in my mouse, keyboard, controller and and a rf wireless remote, but just a thing that makes my desk light up, so i suppose that might be it ,by the way my game is working again, but i didn't unplug anything since yesterday

Back