Another Dreamcast veteran reporting in!

Kindjal

Hello all!
I think I had an account on this server that I opened a long time ago, but just recently felt the pull to return to PSO.

I have been chasing the feeling of this game with several other replacements (Destiny 1, MH, Remnant, etc.), but nothing hits like the original PSO!

I'm really glad to have started to play again, the community in Fodra has been really good to me!

I really hope to continue having lots of fun with everyone!

I just have one question:

I've noticed that the leveling up sound only plays when your own char levels up. Is there any way to also activate it when your team levels up? I remember that it used to play on a lower volume and people usually congratulated each other on leveling up, and I was hoping to do the same :)

Hello all!
I think I had an account on this server that I opened a long time ago, but just recently felt the pull to return to PSO.

I have been chasing the feeling of this game with several other replacements (Destiny 1, MH, Remnant, etc.), but nothing hits like the original PSO!

I'm really glad to have started to play again, the community in Fodra has been really good to me!

I really hope to continue having lots of fun with everyone!

I just have one question:

I've noticed that the leveling up sound only plays when your own char levels up. Is there any way to also activate it when your team levels up? I remember that it used to play on a lower volume and people usually congratulated each other on leveling up, and I was hoping to do the same :)
EEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!!!! *POUNCES and examines Kindjal-san wiff a warm giggle~!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Oh, for certain 'other' games like Destiny, Remnant, etc have better game dynamics and eye candy...but you're absolutely right! Nothing beats the 23 year old simplistic CHARM that is original PSO!
Aaaand no, only Chime you hear is when YOU level-up~! You won't even hear the others, buuuut you DO see the little "Level up!" text above their heads when it does happen for them~! =3! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too dear! Welcome HOME~!! =3

Back