SOLD> Diska of Braveman (15/15/0/0)(55h)

TurnArklight

Video games
Guildcard
WOWZERS!
29fd53eac354f6fd47b63dc1b4624b84.png

Wrapping up Saturday, July 15th.
If I do not believe the highest bidder's offer is reasonable to the value of my offered item, I will possibly not go through with the trade.

Wantlist:
v101
Monkey King Bar (0/0/0/0)(35+)
Blue-black Stone
Lame d'Argent (0/0/0/0)(15+)
Whatever trinkets you believe would be good for a HUcaseal at the ripe young level of 150
Red Ring???????

Last edited:
Dunno if you need any of this, but I will try. Also, I got no idea what a Blue-Black Stone is worth.

Last Swan +9
S-Red's Blade +15
35 PDs

YOmap's offer is my current favorite, with an estimated value of 55pd and including an item I want very much.

At this point, I'm torn between ealonzo and Critdraw's offers. I will not have a chance to play today though, so I will likely be choosing an offer tomorrow.

After consideration, ealonzo is indeed the current highest bid. Tomorrow early "afternoon" (EST timezone) I'll be making my final decision.

Sorry for doubleposting, but I'll be ending the auction in approximately 5 hours from now. Last chance to try and beat out ealonzo's bid!

(shameless hype building give me cool things)

Hey everyone, thanks for the offers but I will be accepting ealonzo's offer of 15hit Excal and v101.

PEACE

Sorry dude, I prolly should have been more upfront with that in the final hours of the auction. Sorry you didn't get the chance to go any further, but as I've already made the final decision, I won't be going back on it unless ealonzo decides I should, as otherwise it would be unfair to get their hopes up and shoot em down.

For any future auctions I run, I'll be sure to be more transparent about current leaders. I know that doesn't do you much good now and all, but it's what I've got. Thank ya, and sorry again.

It's fine, you don't owe me any explanation. That's nice that you did though. I was just offering my point of view for your next auctions so you get your max value. Im fine w lil b winning cause he's the homie anyway. Fun auction, thanks!

Back