Server maintenance concluded for October 6th, 2024 (サーバメンテナンス完了 10/6)

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
Thank you for your patience!

Server maintenance has concluded for October 6th, 2024.

The following changes were made to the game:

- Ephinea DLL was updated to v1.72
- Update: It seems using the ENHANCED_MAP_DRAW key can create situations where monsters cannot be targetted for some users. We have issued DLL update v1.721 which forces this key off for now until we can resolve the issues with it.
(DISABLED) Added registry REG_DWORD key ENHANCED_MAP_DRAW to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/SonicTeam/PSOBB/Ephinea that increases the view distance of all map chunks. Set this registry key to 1 to fix issues where some outside areas such as Mountain have map pieces disappear when you're out of range. This may have a performance impact if you're on an older machine. This is experimental, let us know what you think. (We will eventually add this to the launcher, we just want more beta testers for this first. Please use this post for any feedback regarding this update.)
- Fixed DMC for targetable and breakable objects, such as the breakable walls in Temple and objects in Challenge.
- Fixed issue with plus minus range of units generated by the ship.
- Fixed a possible ship crash when a GM reloads the quest list.
- Fixed a bug with Tekker images for Rage de Feu, Rage de Glace, Rage d'Ame.
- Fixed a bug with Astark's taunt with Omnispawn.
- Added new command /banner to disable rare item banners from showing. (For those who find them annoying and/or distracting.)
- Added new Time Attack commands for Sandbox mode:
/pb - Instantly gives you 100 PB.
/sd - Gives you Shifta and Deband of a specified level. (Up to level 81.)
/sdall - Gives the entire party Shifta and Deband of a specified level. (Usable by the party leader, up to level 81.)
/sethp - Sets your HP to a specific value.
- Sandbox mode now lists ALL quests at the guild counter, including event quests for events that are not acitve.
- A new Sandbox only quest category may appear in the near future that features Sandbox mode exclusive quests.
- Added Divine Filter and Lock-on Filter to The Forge. (Episode 1 -> Shop)
- The Scarlet Realm series of quests by @Esther have been updated. See his post here for more information: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/...let-realm-ep1-quest-series.24410/#post-228505
- Updated the server command page here: https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/server-commands/

We hope you enjoy the new update and, as always, thank you for playing on Ephinea!

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
お待たせいたしました!

サーバメンテナンスは2024/10/6に無事完了しまし、ゲームに以下の変更が加えられています。
- Ephinea DLLがv1.72に更新されました。
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/SonicTeam/PSOBB/Ephinea に新しいレジストリキー「ENHANCED_MAP_DRAW(REG_DWORD)」を追加しました。このキーを1に設定すると、すべてのマップチャンクの表示距離が増加します。これにより、高山などの屋外エリアで範囲外に出た際に一部のマップピースが消える問題が解決されます。ただし、古いマシンではパフォーマンスに影響が出る可能性があります。この機能は実験的なもので、フィードバックをお待ちしています。(最終的にはランチャーにこの機能を追加する予定ですが、まずはベータテスターを募集しています。このアップデートに関するフィードバックはこの投稿にてお願いします。)
- 神殿の破壊可能な壁やChallenge内のオブジェクトなど、ターゲット可能で破壊可能なオブジェクトに対するDMCの問題を修正しました。
- シップで生成されるユニットの範囲のプラスマイナスの問題を修正しました。
- GMがクエストリストをリロードする際に発生する可能性のあったシップクラッシュを修正しました。
- ラジュ・デ・フェ、ラジュ・デ・グラス、ラジュ・デメの鑑定画面に関するバグを修正しました。
- アスタークの一部モーションに関するオムニスポーンのバグを修正しました。
- 新しいコマンド「/banner」を追加しました。これにより、レアアイテムバナーの表示を無効にできます。(気が散る、または煩わしいと感じる方に向けた機能です。)
- サンドボックスモードに新しいタイムアタックコマンドを追加しました。
 - /pb - 即座に100 PBを付与します。
 - /sd - 指定されたレベルのシフタとデバンドを付与します。(最大レベル81まで)
 - /sdall - パーティ全体に指定されたレベルのシフタとデバンドを付与します。(パーティリーダーが使用可能で、最大レベル81まで)
 - /sethp - HPを指定の値に設定します。
- サンドボックスモードでは、現在アクティブではないイベントクエストも含めて、ギルドカウンターにすべてのクエストが表示されるようになりました。
- 近い将来、サンドボックスモード専用の新しいクエストカテゴリーが登場し、サンドボックスモード限定のクエストが実装されるかもしれません。
- ディバインフィルターとロックオンフィルターを鍛冶屋に追加しました。(EP1 → ショップカテゴリから受注可能です)
- Estherさんによるクエスト「The Scarlet Realm」シリーズが更新されました。詳細は彼の投稿をご覧ください。
- サーバコマンドページを更新しました。

新しいアップデートをお楽しみいただければ幸いです!そして、いつもephineaをプレイしていただきありがとうございます!

Last edited:
Maybe have a separate section for sandbox commands on https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/server-commands/ with all the commands available
It's a bit strange to only list the four new sandbox commands there but have no indication of any other sandbox command.
Currently there's no definitive list of all sandbox commands, you have to bounce between the wiki, an old forum post introducing sandbox mode and the main site page. The wiki can always be updated by any of us though.

Last edited:
Maybe have a separate section for sandbox commands on https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/server-commands/ with all the commands available
It's a bit strange to only list the four new sandbox commands there but have no indication of any other sandbox command.
Currently there's no definitive list of all sandbox commands, you have to bounce between the wiki, an old forum post introducing sandbox mode and the main site page. The wiki can always be updated by any of us though.
Heard and updated.

New Forge Recipes for the Filters:
// Divine Filter (030E60)
030E60, 002200, 3 // 3x Caduceus
030E60, 01014A, 2 // 2x Select Cloak
030E60, 01026C, 1 // 1x Purple Ring
030E60, 010352, 2 // 2x Divine Protection
030E60, 030E45, 1 // 1x Photon Filter
030E60, 024900, 1 // 1x Rappy Mag
//
// Lock-on Filter (030E61)
030E61, 00AF00, 3 // 3x Ophelie Seize
030E61, 010149, 2 // 2x Cursed Cloak
030E61, 010280, 1 // 1x Black Ring
030E61, 010287, 2 // 2x Striker Plus
030E61, 030E45, 1 // 1x Photon Filter
030E61, 024200, 1 // 1x Geung-si

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for making divine filters forge requirements reasonable. It’s going to be really really nice being able to spam DP as a RAmarl no matter the beattime

I think the new draw distance option might be causing issues with the no-target zones around doors (at least in Mine).
I used the first room of Lost SOUL BLADE as a test, and with ENHANCED_MAP_DRAW set to 1, I have to stand a fair distance out of the doorway before I'm able to target anything.
ENHANCED_MAP_DRAW = 0
I'm able to target the Gillichichs while standing at (97.222, 1.000, 5.471)
normal-door.png

ENHANCED_MAP_DRAW = 1
I am unable to target the Gillchichs while standing at (125.164, 0.000, 5.660)
enhanced-door.png

I'm running the game under Linux/Wine so it might just be something wonky on my end idk.
Launcher: v3.0.2
Client: v1.72
Direct3D API: Direct3D 11

Wine: v9.0
DXVK: v2.4.1
VKD3D: v2.13
D3D Extras: v2
DXVK NVAPI: v0.7.1
dgvoodoo2: v2.8

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. I doubt it's a Linux/Wine issue, it most likely is the patch. We did label it as a beta.

I'm updating the OP with this information. We'll be looking into it.

Thank you again.

No thanks. Let them be blind.

I need my perfect EP2 and Ender brought me that much closer. :eek:

Back