Server maintenance concluded for May 16th, 2024 (サーバメンテナンス完了 5/16)

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
The brief server maintenance has concluded.

The ship binaries were updated with the following changes:

- Tekking now works more like the official server. (THANK YOU, FUZZIQERSOFTWARE FOR YOUR DECOMPILING WORK!) Meaning section IDs get their proper bonuses to specials, grinds, and percents depending on weapon type being tekked. (Right now, this uses your own class's bonus instead of the tekker that is visible. If we're supposed to use the leader's section ID bonuses instead, which would match the tekker that is visible, then I'll fix this later.)

- Quest loading at the counter should be sped up considerably for a good number of people.

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
サーバメンテナンスが完了しました。

シップサーバのバイナリがアップデートされ、以下の変更が行われました。

- 鑑定士がより公式サーバ時代のように機能するようになりました。セクションIDに応じてスペシャル・グラインド付加・属性値にボーナスが加えられます。(現時点では、実際に表示されている鑑定士ではなく自分のIDに紐づく鑑定士のボーナスが加えられています。実際の表示と合致させるために、部屋のリーダーのIDボーナスを適用できるように追って修正をする予定です。)

- カウンターでのクエストのロードが高速化されました。

Last edited:
WOOPS, I apologize. I forgot to issue a DLL update to remove some debug code I left in the last production DLL. This was the cause of the tekking return to lobby bug.

If you update via the patch server, this will be resolved for you.

Once again, INCREDIBLY SORRY ABOUT THAT!

EDIT: Oh yeah, the tekker jingle has returned as well.

I think this image describes how it’s supposed to function, right?

IMG_0633.jpeg

As for using the proper ID when tekking common weaps I assume we go off of the section id common weapon drop chances? Like how in this link for example viridia = more shots, greenill = more rifles… etc.

Are we supposed to use those IDs when tekking those common weapons for an easier tekk? That being said can we still reach a max tekked item on any ID, or do we need to use the proper one to get the correct stats/special?

Thanks in advance. I’m sure there will be a wiki page one day about it to make it simple, lol.

(Also seeing this image made me realize how much effort they put into designing the tekkers, maybe at one point tekker was gonna be a class? Idk. But there was a lot planned that we saw in the first games trailer stuff like “player housing” xD… they had big ambitions)

Last edited:
OK, yeah, I just talked with Ryan and the Tekker's function will be determined based on how the Tekker's appearance is to the player at the time of tekking.

That appearance is usually based on the current party leader, but the section ID of the game can change if the party leader leaves while you're still on P2. In that instance, the tekker will continue to function as the previous party leader (or however he currently appears to the player) since the tekker's appearance would only change once you warp down to Ragol and come back to P2.

That will be updated in the next maintenance.

Every tekker has a specific tables for specials, grinds and percents. With a better table for a favored weapon type.

Favored weapon types are only common items and rares that fall into a specific item ID section that matches what the class favors.

So, for example, shots... Shot (000900) -> Final Impact (000907) would be better tekked with Viridia... whereas Sword (000200) -> Dragon Slayer (000207) would be better tekked with Skyly... if that makes sense.

BUT, something like Flowen's Sword 3060 (008F00) would not get any favor from Skyly's tekker.

The specialties per ID are: Viridia/Shots, Greenill/Rifles, Skyly/Swords, Bluefull/Partisans, Purplenum/Mechguns, Pinkal/Wands, Redria/NOTHING, Oran/Daggers, Yellowboze/NOTHING, and Whitill/Slicers.

Even when the type of weapon isn't favored, some tekkers are better at upgrading specials, grinds and percentages than other tekkers.

Back