Server maintenance completed for August 22nd, 2024 (サーバメンテナンス完了 8/22)

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
Hello, Hunters of Ephinea!

Server maintenance has completed for today. The drop priority of all ships has been changed.

Previously, due lack of any sort of thought on my part, drop priority for items was like so:

1. Music Disks
2. Event Items
3. Monster rare Items
4. Everything else

I've changed the logic to now be as so:

1. Monster rare items
2. Event items
3. Music disks
4. Everything else

Where #1 has the highest priority and #4 has the lowest priority.

Not sure why I didn't change this sooner, but it has been done now...

Thank you for playing on Ephinea!

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Ephineaのハンターズの皆さん、こんにちは!

本日のサーバメンテナンスは完了し、全てのシップにおいてアイテムドロップ時の優先度が変更されました。
これまではアイテムドロップ抽選時の優先順位は以下のようになっていました。
(数字が小さいほど優先度が高いです)

1. ミュージックディスク
2. イベントアイテム(イベントエッグやハロウィンクッキーなど)
3. モンスターのレアアイテム
4. その他すべて

変更後は以下のようになっています:

1. モンスターレアアイテム
2. イベントアイテム
3. ミュージックディスク
4. その他すべて

なぜもっと早く変更しなかったのか分かりませんが、ともあれ今は上記の通り変更されています。

Ephineaでプレーしていただきありがとうございます!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Soda, is there any place to give feedback to updates for the main Ephiena website?
My first feedback is that the website remembers my login for the view character page, it gets tiresome having to re login every time I visit. And have to redo the frustrating capture from time to time, sometimes the capture takes a bit to load and since you’ve clicked the field to type your username it cancels the capture unknowingly and your login fails.

Second feedback is minor QoL, that frames/barriers show stats similar to the item reader so you can see the maximum rolls it could be. So 5/10 12/20 instead of +5 +20

Apologies if this is the improper channel of posting this, I looked at other sections of the forums and couldn’t find anything.

Hi Soda, is there any place to give feedback to updates for the main Ephiena website?
My first feedback is that the website remembers my login for the view character page, it gets tiresome having to re login every time I visit. And have to redo the frustrating capture from time to time, sometimes the capture takes a bit to load and since you’ve clicked the field to type your username it cancels the capture unknowingly and your login fails.

Second feedback is minor QoL, that frames/barriers show stats similar to the item reader so you can see the maximum rolls it could be. So 5/10 12/20 instead of +5 +20

Apologies if this is the improper channel of posting this, I looked at other sections of the forums and couldn’t find anything.

Those are both security features.

Dunno how the latter would work, but ... work ... or something

Those are both security features.

Dunno how the latter would work, but ... work ... or something
The former is the one I'm more interested in, not having to relog unless I clear my browsers cookies and stuff. Hopefully it's a reasonable thing to add to the site. The latter just saves a search on the wiki when you've forgotten the max DFP/EVP on an item while viewing your character data.

Back