S/ sloppy junkfest

puppywhirl

weapons:
diska of braveman 1PD 0/0/0/0/30 hit, sexy damage buts hurts on the inside u.u
hell raygun 0/0/0/0/50 hit, 1PD makes weaker enemies give up and go home, (cuz death)
berserk vulcan 0/0/0/0/40 hit,1PD even useful?? f if I know
charge arms, 0/30/0/0/40 hit,1PD proletariats need not apply

raikiri, 4PD kinda blows tbh but real rare and blasts opposition w/ demon fang from tales of symphonia, hurts you in the process

laconium axe 0/0/0/0/60 hit, 5PD only hits one target tho but real rare! sword animation so slow as snail ballz but its a red big axe w/ berzerk, make yourself ouch to make them ouch harder and rarely miss!

2 girasoles, 1PD no hit. they suck lol

̶t̶w̶i̶n̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶z̶e̶,̶ ̶3̶P̶D̶ ̶s̶w̶i̶r̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶h̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶e̶n̶e̶m̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶,̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶d̶a̶n̶g̶e̶r̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶p̶l̶z̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶u̶.̶u̶
musashi 0/0/0/0/30 hit, 1PD another berserk weapon for the babies growing up :3

̶j̶i̶z̶a̶i̶ ̶0̶/̶0̶/̶0̶/̶0̶/̶3̶0̶h̶, 8PD honestly p nasty, two swords one wielded by raiden from mgs2 and the other from chrono from chrono trigger im pretty sure. swings hard as fuck, 2 speeds stop and kill with these bad biches

two fucking kamui 10PD these bad boys are from HELL and are ready to cast level 5 zalure on all targets.

ARMOR

sacred cloth 1PD. 1slot. prepare to sparkle like the tooth fairy on the clock.. no idea how to tell what
armor is better than the others so who knows

smoking plate 1PD.no slots. it says "high defense" on the description, uhhh just find a FO tbh?? who needs this even.. it says smoking on it so 420 blaze it

thirteen 4slots 2PD. use this with diska of braveman to basically win the game? honestly busted combo. its called thirteen cuz u fuck up thirteen targets at once with dob equipped.

ABSOLUTE UNITS

3 heavenly/battles, 1PD- legitimately necessary to enjoy the game unless there are alternatives- injects monster energy into ur bloodstream to make your attacks swing faster than absolute shit. who let u out of your cage you crazy bastard.
2 heavenly/power, 1PD- whoa just bought a heavenly battle? now u wanna go fast AND hard? calm down buddy heres ur answer
1 heavenly/mind 1PD- this is for smarty pants, idgaf

WIZARD SHIT
4 restas level 30, .5PD bandaids 4 all
zalure level 30, .5 PD
honestly who cares, just ask me I got a ton of level 29 spells. all the cool ones. god this is a lot of typing

TOOLS (like u LOL got ur ass)
mind materials x70 10:1 PB seems fair? no clue, who even wants this..
evade material x40 ̶t20:1 PB eat these and u will dance like a deer in traffic when attacked
photon dropsx5 5PD, will trade over and over and over until we both die

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

AMIMITE's MEMO, 10PD - GAIN THAT SLIMEY SLIMEY BOY

Last edited:
Back