S> Grinders @ 80:1 [CLOSED]

A Man in Flames

30K Gi Gue Slayer
Guildcard
Sold out of grinders for now. The grave markers of the tens of thousands of Gi Gues I decimated have been spread throughout the land of Ephinea!

Last edited:
Doesn't matter, which ever is easiest for you. And give me about 10 minutes-ish?

Add Slots @ 3:2
Wow really? I'll give you 15 addslots for 10 PDs worth of stuff at that rate. Oh, and I get a bonus PD worth of stuff, too? So 11 PDs.

35 Power (5 PDs worth)
30 HP (5 PDs worth)
16 Mind (1 PD worth)

And if you don't give me extra since I didn't really spend PDs, then I don't need the mind mats.

Wow really? I'll give you 15 addslots for 10 PDs worth of stuff at that rate. Oh, and I get a bonus PD worth of stuff, too? So 11 PDs.

35 Power (5 PDs worth)
30 HP (5 PDs worth)
16 Mind (1 PD worth)

And if you don't give me extra since I didn't really spend PDs, then I don't need the mind mats.
Hi,

Yes really. I really, truly am that awesome. And yes, I will take you up on those 15 add slots for everything you're asking out of my shop. PM me when you can get on to trade.

Edit: I am now completely cleaned out of mats, but I still have an asinine amount of grinders.

I'm upping the ante by offering buy 9 get 1 which means buy 720 grinders and I'll round it off to 800 for 9 PDs. Act now as I only have enough grinders to honor this deal 2 times!

Last edited:
BUMP again because goddammit these Grinders need to GTFO from my banks. Also, I've upped the ante slightly: buy 640 Grinders (8 PDs worth) get another 80 pieces for free.

One final bump to this thread, hoping to clear out the 400 (more now) grinders I have listed for sale. That's 400 grinders for 5 PDs! Or just buy 80 for 1, if that's your thing.

Back