S>Cannon Rouge(0/0/0/0/25)(Close)

ANDO

Guildcard
Trade with all of the following.

・V101
・V801
・Mother Garb or Mother Garb+

Damn I could have given you all of those and more for it.

I can't believe this basically sold for 15 pds and I've been looking for weeks :(.

Last edited:
Damn I could have given you all of those and more for it.

I can't believe this basically sold for 15 pds and I've been looking for weeks :(.
Yeah this guy had a deal going with me too in a message and I guess because I didn't respond within 4 hours he found someone else and then never responded to my message asking if the deal was still on.

I'm sorry but that is NOT how you conduct trades. It's very rude to get someone (or from the looks of it several) people hooked in thinking they've got the deal going in a conversation and then....just ignore them after you find someone else faster!?
I'll remember this.

(edit: Kork is right, you could have gotten about 50+ PDs worth of stuff for a 25h. Thought it was 20h originally? In fact, it easily could have been auctioned for much more than 15pd)

Last edited:
Yeah this guy had a deal going with me too in a message and I guess because I didn't respond within 4 hours he found someone else and then never responded to my message asking if the deal was still on.

I'm sorry but that is NOT how you conduct trades. It's very rude to get someone (or from the looks of it several) people hooked in thinking they've got the deal going in a conversation and then....just ignore them after you find someone else faster!?
I'll remember this.

(edit: Kork is right, you could have gotten about 50+ PDs worth of stuff for a 25h. Thought it was 20h originally? In fact, it easily could have been auctioned for much more than 15pd)

A 30h went for 25 via auction not too long ago. Yet you only bid 10PD on it.. hmm.

Yeah last week he told me it was sold when I offered and then posted a selling thread. W/e the hunt continues lol. Also like Jbang is pointing out I think I was severely over valuing hit CR.

Yeah last week he told me it was sold when I offered and then posted a selling thread. W/e the hunt continues lol. Also like Jbang is pointing out I think I was severely over valuing hit CR.
I’m not an expert on the weapon, but I think others have said you only need a little hit for it to never miss on an RAcast. I don’t think 20-30 is unreasonable because the hunt kinda sucks, but 50+ would be severely overpaying in my opinion. gl on your search friend. Maybe I’ll attempt a hunt soon.

Ehh, I was overreacting and being a bit of a drama queen. I'm sorry. Good luck in the future.

Back