S> ARREST J-Cutter (no special) - 9 PD

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 193
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 193

9 PD. Note: this can be trade-window'd since it has no special. No drop trade is required.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah it seems to have been fixed

Was it ever broken? iirc only the special fucked up trade windows. Probably because the server is only coded with the normal version of the item when it "verifies" the trade, and a special adds more info which makes the server go "nope, desync, this doesn't match what I'm expecting"

It's the same thing with anti-dark ring. It can't be trade window'd, presumably because the server is expecting "White Ring" and that's not what it is in game anymore, it got renamed.

Was it ever broken? iirc only the special fucked up trade windows. Probably because the server is only coded with the normal version of the item when it "verifies" the trade, and a special adds more info which makes the server go "nope, desync, this doesn't match what I'm expecting"

It's the same thing with anti-dark ring. It can't be trade window'd, presumably because the server is expecting "White Ring" and that's not what it is in game anymore, it got renamed.

Yeah, that's why I've always drop traded sranks cos it was broken and didnt realise it got fixed

Back