Returner

Welcome back. If you see me around I usually don’t mind helping people powerlevel and if you need team permissions then my team will accept anyone who needs them… ok!!

Have a good day

i actually wouldn't mind being part of team, always looking for more people to play with. however im a bit shy...
EEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!! *POUNCES and hugs the 'Shy' Rat-san with a mischievous giggle~!* Old Guard Cuber, eh? Funny how Ephinea tends to entice grizzled Vets into dipping their toes into other classes to 'try out', huh~? =3! We're glad to has you back and simply visiting the TEAMS section of the forums will guarantee you a chance to join a number of Top tier Active teams that would be blessed to has you! *Picks you up and dusts you off with her signature fanged little grin* Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too, Rat-san! Welcome HOME~! =3!

Reactions: Rat
i actually wouldn't mind being part of team, always looking for more people to play with. however im a bit shy...
I think I saw you in the lobby earlier but I was busy literally falling asleep doing nmu4 resets LOL

Basically a team lets you use the dressing room (change your char appearance) and play a quest in episode 4 that is like an episode 4 boss rush. It can be REALLY awkward if you don’t have it unlocked and you join the game and nobody runs a team LOL

As for playing with others well this is a worldwide game and a lot of people have strict time they can even play. I pretty much just hop on when I can and play with whoever is on unless you are trying to schedule a challenge mode run or something… this is how most people play too I reckon.

I try to hop on around 9:30 PM+ PST IF I’m lucky lol maybe I’ll cya around

I think I saw you in the lobby earlier but I was busy literally falling asleep doing nmu4 resets LOL

Basically a team lets you use the dressing room (change your char appearance) and play a quest in episode 4 that is like an episode 4 boss rush. It can be REALLY awkward if you don’t have it unlocked and you join the game and nobody runs a team LOL

As for playing with others well this is a worldwide game and a lot of people have strict time they can even play. I pretty much just hop on when I can and play with whoever is on unless you are trying to schedule a challenge mode run or something… this is how most people play too I reckon.

I try to hop on around 9:30 PM+ PST IF I’m lucky lol maybe I’ll cya around
I’ve never tried challenge mode but yeah I’m usually on when my wife is at work. Right now I’m just leveling up my hucast and saving up PDs for gear, never realized how expensive some gear are.

I’ve never tried challenge mode but yeah I’m usually on when my wife is at work. Right now I’m just leveling up my hucast and saving up PDs for gear, never realized how expensive some gear are.
Yeah C-Mode is pretty hard but it’s fun and can be rewarding to learn it’s quirks. Most people never touch it though.

I only get to play when my wife is asleep… LOL

As for gear as a HUcast you will really only need a few things as a n00b… those should be free/or about 1 PD; that is:
  • Diska of Braveman (doesn’t even need hit because of the SN(S) glitch)
  • Charge Vulcan with Hit
  • 0hit Excalibur
  • H/Battle
Wayyyy further down the line you’ll maybe want a Dark Flow set or some niche S-Ranks as well as a couple other things but yeah… don’t stress… the gear you really NEED should be essentially free or very very cheap

Last edited:
Back