Request: Flashing Floor in Mines 2

SIGINT

Hello! I'm new to the server and having a blast. There's one problem I've run into, though.

There's a room in Mines 2 where the floor flashes different colors very quickly. I'm epileptic and it's difficult for me to deal with.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Is there a visual mod for the game that can disable this?

Thank you very much!

Hello! I'm new to the server and having a blast. There's one problem I've run into, though.

There's a room in Mines 2 where the floor flashes different colors very quickly. I'm epileptic and it's difficult for me to deal with.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Is there a visual mod for the game that can disable this?

Thank you very much!
Thank you for reaching out for an accessibility mod, people's health and enjoyment of the game are very important to me.

If I am understanding your issue, the uploaded folder should solve your issues. Please be aware however that if I did not understand correctly, I take no responsibility for any harm you face testing it, should you have a seizure; I did do my best to solve the issue I believe you were having though.

As a bonus, I included a file to make the special for a weapon called "Dark Flow" less likely to trigger epilepsy, as it can become a sudden flash of light when used.

Included in the .Zip folder is a ReadMe text with directions on how to install, but I will state them here as well. Extract the files from the .zip and place all files starting with "map" in your EphineaPSO\data\scene folder. In the Dark Flow folder, take the file named "effect_nt.xvm"and place it in your "EphineaPSO\data". For any of those files if it asks you to replace the one already there, click yes.

Please enjoy Ephinea and happy hunting!

Attachments

Back