Question: Is there a way to play the story?

Kindjal

What I mean is that when I attempt to play the story missions, I'm sent back to the lobby after finishing each quest.

Is there a way to be able to just carry on with the missions without having to go and create a new game each time?

Also, every time I start playing the story, I have to star over frome the first mission after I quit the game. Is there a way to get my progress saved?

Thanks in advance!

What I mean is that when I attempt to play the story missions, I'm sent back to the lobby after finishing each quest.
Are you talking about the government quests accessed from Momoka in the Principal's office?

If so...

Is there a way to be able to just carry on with the missions without having to go and create a new game each time?

No. You have to create a new party each time.

Also, every time I start playing the story, I have to star over frome the first mission after I quit the game. Is there a way to get my progress saved?

As long as you talk to Tyrell and then Momoka to end the mission, your progress should be saved on that character. Are you perhaps trying to continue with a different character?

Hi!

Thanks for answering!

No, I just have 1 character. I'm not sure if I've been trying to play on different difficulties though...
I'll check that.

Thanks again!

Back