Praying for Ephineans in TAMPA!

Harborer of Hope

That Others May Live!
Staff member
Aaaand once again Tampa happens to find itself in the crosshairs of another Monster! One of mew's loved ones En4cer-chan (Sabrina) hasn't posted in a while or seen online, but it's not stopping her from 'Worrying!' dammit! K mew'll just twiddle her paws and hope for the best~! <3!!!!

Aaaand once again Tampa happens to find itself in the crosshairs of another Monster! One of mew's loved ones En4cer-chan (Sabrina) hasn't posted in a while or seen online, but it's not stopping her from 'Worrying!' dammit! K mew'll just twiddle her paws and hope for the best~! <3!!!!
Oh no! I will send White Magick that way. I hope you are not in harms way as well Mew!

Oh no! I will send White Magick that way. I hope you are not in harms way as well Mew!
Your mew is Fiiiiine, dear! South Florida will prolly only get molested by winds and annoying rain. Prolly SHOULD buy bungie cords for the car cover tho lol. Besides that, we have plenty of the important stuff like gas....water and Teriyaki beef jerky~! XD!

@Harborer of Hope

I'm currently safe, at a hotel in Lake Buena Vista.

My home hasn't had power since landfall, though, and most likely won't have power for some time. (probably due to the fact that the lineman garrison at Tropicana Field had to evacuate due to the dome's fabric roof being ripped to shreds)

@Harborer of Hope

I'm currently safe, at a hotel in Lake Buena Vista.

My home hasn't had power since landfall, though, and most likely won't have power for some time. (probably due to the fact that the lineman garrison at Tropicana Field had to evacuate due to the dome's fabric roof being ripped to shreds)
Oh WOW~! IF the hurricane didn't ruin much of the outdoor activities....mew's wallet wouldn't SURVIVE being there for 48 hours!!! Hopefully you'll still has a little fun while there? Pizza UNOS or White castle there is Highly mew recommended~! <3!
VERY....VERY Happy to hear you're ok, luv! =')

Oh WOW~! IF the hurricane didn't ruin much of the outdoor activities....mew's wallet wouldn't SURVIVE being there for 48 hours!!! Hopefully you'll still has a little fun while there? Pizza UNOS or White castle there is Highly mew recommended~! <3!
VERY....VERY Happy to hear you're ok, luv! =')
I'm home, my house has power, and didn't sustain any major damage or ANY flooding. (our chimney cover was dislodged but is still basically in place, and there are some shingles all strewn about the neighborhood)

However, my internet is out due to the fact that about 52% of the county I live in is still without power, plus I have no potable running water at the moment as well.

Wuv ya @Harborer of Hope!!!

I'm home, my house has power, and didn't sustain any major damage or ANY flooding. (our chimney cover was dislodged but is still basically in place, and there are some shingles all strewn about the neighborhood)

However, my internet is out due to the fact that about 52% of the county I live in is still without power, plus I have no potable running water at the moment as well.

Wuv ya @Harborer of Hope!!!
Yup, sounds about right. Usually we're supposed to Fill a bath tub with water in case we need it to either help flush toilets or other stuff around the house. At least now you has AC and light while waiting for internet to return~! OH..... and ...Your mew WUBS you TOOooooo~! <3!

Back