Phantasy Star Zero Tribute video

PS0 is probably the closest thing we ever got to a sequel to this game lol (or ever will)

I always thought it would be sick of someone ported the models from PS0 into PSO to make more content or an episode 5 lol.

There are some pretty good HD mods now for it too.

PS0 is probably the closest thing we ever got to a sequel to this game lol (or ever will)

I always thought it would be sick of someone ported the models from PS0 into PSO to make more content or an episode 5 lol.

We played PS0 so much. Had so much fun and even did a few marathon Tower runs. What a great ride. Was hoping 3ds would get a version. Closest we got on 3ds was Final Fantasy Explorers which was pretty good in its own right

Fixed the access to the video so that anyone with a link can view it. Sorry about that didn't realize I needed to allow access. YouTube muted the music because of copyright issues but you will get all music from this link.

OHHHH!! THAT'S why some ppl have mentioned HUmarls... ! Mew noticed the little Hottie in the center holding the knives had round ears~! And OMG...TWINKLE STAR~!!!! <3! We really had better Dance moves back then , huh? OK, mew's done geeking out! =3!

There's also a private server for the game. There's a discord channel for it. If using original DS though can be tricky just connecting to a router now it's out of date sadface

There's also a private server for the game. There's a discord channel for it. If using original DS though can be tricky just connecting to a router now it's out of date sadface
Haha ya you gotta get an old router and dedicate it for it but luckily you can just play on PC ez.

It’d be cool to see a private PSOBB try and implement some of its features like adding specials to raerz, etc lol

Haha ya you gotta get an old router and dedicate it for it but luckily you can just play on PC ez.

It’d be cool to see a private PSOBB try and implement some of its features like adding specials to raerz, etc lol
Yeah I have the old router I'm just to lazy to hook it up lol. I may try the HD patch on pc and give it a whirl but psobb takes up all my spare time atm

Man that is so awesome, what a different time, I really regret not being into ds for the long haul when this game was bopping, but I switched to psp and got to play PSO portable which was also a great game. Wish we could go back to that time, esp that song dream delight lol, I remember talking to some (most likely) G.I.R.L. and hoping to.... idk somehow get my first gf lmao. Middle school was confusing, but PSO is still the best game of all time :D

Back