Old-Timer Reporting in

Azraelalpha

Guildcard
Hi all! I've been playing this game since the DC but have been on and off playing on the GC and Xbox as well as the PC and only recently stumbled across this server.

I'm already having a blast with my normal and classic characters!

I'll probably start to get way more active here and in-game once I reach Ultimate difficulty (I prefer to play solo for the other diffs).

Glad to see we still have a community like this one!

Hi all! I've been playing this game since the DC but have been on and off playing on the GC and Xbox as well as the PC and only recently stumbled across this server.

I'm already having a blast with my normal and classic characters!

I'll probably start to get way more active here and in-game once I reach Ultimate difficulty (I prefer to play solo for the other diffs).

Glad to see we still have a community like this one!
EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee~!! *POUNCES and examines the Azrael-san wiff a warm giggle~!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Hmmmm, can already tell you're one of those 'Proud Wolf' types that purrfer to grind it out without any assistance early on...*Keeps notes on not pouncing you in game any time TOO Soon!* XD! In case no one's told you yet....Welcome HOME! =3!

Yoooo welcome to Ephinea, I really do hope you enjoy your stay.

DC and GC huh? You’ll like the “new” content then. EP 4 and a couple items and some custom quests.

Recently too we had a massive DMC update. Yup, can spam spells to your hearts delight. That update alone (I think) makes this game THE best way to experience Phantasy Star Online.

Cya around and have fun! I know you said you don’t want help powerleveling but if you change your mind and see me around I never mind helping. Also perhaps consider making a FO alt so you can powerlevel yourself in the future (because multiclienting for this purpose is actually allowed here). OK……!!!!!!! Have fun!

Yoooo welcome to Ephinea, I really do hope you enjoy your stay.

DC and GC huh? You’ll like the “new” content then. EP 4 and a couple items and some custom quests.

Recently too we had a massive DMC update. Yup, can spam spells to your hearts delight. That update alone (I think) makes this game THE best way to experience Phantasy Star Online.

Cya around and have fun! I know you said you don’t want help powerleveling but if you change your mind and see me around I never mind helping. Also perhaps consider making a FO alt so you can powerlevel yourself in the future (because multiclienting for this purpose is actually allowed here). OK……!!!!!!! Have fun!
Multi-client sounds awesome! But now I'm curious:

Do I need a new account, or does the server allow multiple logins from the same one?

Back