Old Player, New Arrival

RedMel

I forgot I even had a forum account here, but oh well. Saved me the trouble!

Decided to jump ship from Ultima to here, since this place feels more in line with what I want in my PSO experience. Sadly I leave behind a lot of work, but I think the comfort and proper game balance here is worth the hop. Plus it's easy to formulate a game plan to get things back, especially with the friends that came with me. On top of that, mag feeding is easy. Mag Cells are the hard part.

Dunno who outside of my friend group I may end up playing with; I tend to keep to myself, but sometimes I hop into a random game.

My "main" is Fonewearl (Melany), and my 2nd is Ramarl (Liese).

I hope we can get along. o/

I forgot I even had a forum account here, but oh well. Saved me the trouble!

Decided to jump ship from Ultima to here, since this place feels more in line with what I want in my PSO experience. Sadly I leave behind a lot of work, but I think the comfort and proper game balance here is worth the hop. Plus it's easy to formulate a game plan to get things back, especially with the friends that came with me. On top of that, mag feeding is easy. Mag Cells are the hard part.

Dunno who outside of my friend group I may end up playing with; I tend to keep to myself, but sometimes I hop into a random game.

My "main" is Fonewearl (Melany), and my 2nd is Ramarl (Liese).

I hope we can get along. o/
EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!! *POUNCES and examines Melany-san wiff a warm giggle~!* Mew has a special "word" for you Ultima players when you arrive here......"...RESCUES~! <3!". It's never easy to accept or feel 'ok' with 'starting over'. But yes, at least here your Saga can rise again among friends and soon to be 'family' without all the Ultima and other server toxicity and stigmas. And don't worry too much about 'keeping to yourself'...We'll Find you and make you feel comfy~! Besides...mew may has a few MAG cells still laying around in need of a loving home! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! Welcome HOME~! =3

Welcome to the best server lol. You’ll enjoy the DMC being fixed and the new controllable camera.

You are allowed to dual-client here. Id consider making a FO alt to level yourself since your new (this will pay off big time). If you see me around online I’m usually always down to powerlevel n00bs too.

In just a couple weeks it is also the anniversary event. You can literally 1-200 in a week spamming those quests… LOL

Ok…!!! Have fun and cya around!

Back