No rare drops for me? In six hours of farming? [Solved?]

AydinY

Guildcard
A weird thing is going on with me this past evening. I was with a friend and we were running tower for a very good portion of the evening. Everyone was getting rare items and whatnot. However, I was finding that in the span of the six hours we farmed Tower, the only rare items that were dropping for me were Anniversary Badges. No photon drops, music disks, or rare equipment. Everybody else in the party didn't seem to have any problems.

It's possible I was just extremely unlucky but six hours with my drop rate and rare rate being around 160%, it seems like more than a coincidence. I would think I'd get at least one photon drop during that timeframe.

Is this happening with anybody else?

EDIT: I did try a fresh install of the game to see if that would make a difference. I've only played a few games but same situation is going on. No rare items are dropping for me aside from Anniversary Badges.

That's called RNG, I myself had over 5k lily kills once without a single mil lily spawn.

Heh. I guess RNGesus really just isn't on my side today.

Good news though, my friend got an SJS!

Update: I did a run of MAE Forest just now. I finally got some rare weapons to spawn despite my horrible unlucky streak. My pardons to everyone reading the forums. It just seems so unlikely for that scenario to ever happen where no rare drops appeared for six hours of grinding that it was easier to think of it as a glitch than think I was that unlucky. o_O

Back