Miku's new store updated 7/20

Miku

vocaloid
Wants:
PDs
PSs (currently offering 93 PDs for each of these)
Dragon Scales (currently offering 3 PDs for each of these)
40+ hit native or room for native excal
30+ hit hs with machine/dark or room for them, or any 35+ hit hs
Note: I will give you ridiculously high value worth of stuff for any 35+ hit hs.
Really good stats Rambling May (even if none of its good stats are hit, I'm likely interested)
50+ hit spread needle
80+ hit sacrificial Vulcans or any sacrificial mechguns with at least as much ata.
40+ hit frozen shooter
Demon Mechs
Demon Needle
D-parts ver1.01 (or whatever that thing is that raises attack by 35, not combat gear lol)
Also considering the stuff to have items on more than 1 of my characters at the same time. Main things I want for this are Heavenly/Battle or V101, V502, and Red Ring. If you could sell me all 3 of these as a package, that'd be great. Without all 3 there's really no points as I need to use the bank to change characters anyway.

Note: PCs aren't really a main want but you can use them to help pay for something and they're be valued at about 1 PD each, but I'd prefer PDs.

Selling (now with the ultimate deal on mats to get rid of them lol):

Some of my best stuff I'd like to sell:
Ophelie Seize [0/0/0/0|45]: Offer
Proof of Sword Saint: 19 PDs
Swordsman Lore: 9 PDs
Chain Sawd +15 [0/0/25/0|30]: 3 PDs
Whitill Card 0'd: 3 PDs
Snow Queen +18 [40/30/40/0|0] : 7 PDs
HP Mats: 8 per pd
Pow Mats: 8 per pd
Mind mats: 13 per pd
Meseta: 500,000 per pd
PCs: 1 per pd
See my trade list for more here: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/mikus-tradelist.10869/
Although some of the neat stuff (mostly in the shared bank) in it I'd likely prefer to keep.

Last edited:
Much updated. Come on, these are way better deals on materials than most and there's a lot of stuff I'm willing to buy now, too. Someone's gotta try to buy or sell something out of all this.

Back