Looking for gaming buddies

Sup dude! You seem chill bro!

I turn 30 in a couple days lol

I’m hella down to game brosef. I can help you powerlevel too if that interests you. I’m in the pacific time zone, I’ll send you a message too.

Sup dude! You seem chill bro!

I turn 30 in a couple days lol

I’m hella down to game brosef. I can help you powerlevel too if that interests you. I’m in the pacific time zone, I’ll send you a message too.
Sounds good! I'm down! I remember playing on GC with my older cousin and powerleveling! I'll be looking for your message.

My name is Tay. I am 30 year old man. My character name is "TAY". I am on level 21 so far, redria. I love PSO! I am looking for other players to game with and level up. Everyone is welcomed! Hmu on here or if u see me in game don't be afraid to say hi. I am cool and like to have fun :)
Mew Likes you already! *Puts TAY-san on her POUNCE on Sight list!* Welcome to your New HOME~! =3

Hello Tay, (& hi to all the others who responded in this thread)
I reached about 200 hours solo on the GC, beating Ultimate Dragon, but feel like the "O" part of "PSO" should make it actually worth playing :p
Just joined Ephinea last week, I'd like to create a FO or a HuNewearl (I want to be-able-to-cast, no be-a-Cast) soon to tag along with you whenever! Surely will be fun, though I have 0 gear ^^

Probably playing tomorow or sunday, hoping the ping from Europe isn't too high for US/Fodra.
P.S. this is also my first Forum post and I realise I have no idea how to add people in PSO -- XD

Back