Lobby command failure

Guildcard
I was playing episode 2 ultimate one-person mode at seabed (no quest).

I died and entered the /lobby command before the game automatically revived me at the hospital. Before the /lobby command could take effect, the game revived me at the hospital (and I believe there was a speech bubble up). I was then warped to an empty version of the ep1/ep4 pioneer map. No warps or NPCs were present.

After walking around awhile and chuckling to myself, I entered the lobby command again. I looked at my other monitor but what I believe happened is that I was warped to the lobby but then the game crashed/exited. Not sure if it was the lobby that I was warped to but I was definitely warped somewhere and the game definitely crashed immediately afterwards.

This is a known bug I've talked about with some staff, it happens when you time a warp after the /lobby command and warp has been initiated and always crashes on the 2nd /lobby. Very easily reproducible, but does little harm since you were already committed to leaving the game and don't often warp in that short time period.

The consensus is "that command is romhacky, but it works well enough (usually)". Regardless, thank you for the report and who knows what the future holds for fixes and polish.

Back