Just another noob's introduction

Firuzeh

Heyo! My in game name is Firuzeh(among others) and I'm very much new to this game, although I currently have a character that has reached lvl 115, so there is that:lenny:. I had known of this game for sometime, mainly because I'm a big sci-fi fan, so I'm always interested in video games with sci-fi aesthetic, especially Y2K aesthetic mixed with anime. I finally caved in and tried the game and so far, I'm loving it! It's a very tightly designed game, where positioning matters a lot, as there is not a lot of I-frames and enemies are very much a threat, which encourages cooperation. Anyways, enough of my yapping. I go by the same name on the discord server, so if you're also new, give me a shout. I'm also from Europe, so I would love to meet any European players, as we are a minority on this server :wacko:. Anyways, happy hunting!

Yooooo welcome to Ephinea. For some reason you strike me as a serious player who might stick around for a while. This is literally the only game/media I have consumed for the last 7 years for the most part. So take it from me that there is no place that really replicates this game anywhere else. I hope to see you around and enjoy your stay!

Yooooo welcome to Ephinea. For some reason you strike me as a serious player who might stick around for a while. This is literally the only game/media I have consumed for the last 7 years for the most part. So take it from me that there is no place that really replicates this game anywhere else. I hope to see you around and enjoy your stay!
Honestly I'm a pretty casual player, but I can still appreciate a good designed game, especially the hub based design of it. Thank you for the warm welcome!

Honestly I'm a pretty casual player, but I can still appreciate a good designed game, especially the hub based design of it. Thank you for the warm welcome!
Heyo! My in game name is Firuzeh(among others) and I'm very much new to this game, although I currently have a character that has reached lvl 115, so there is that:lenny:. I had known of this game for sometime, mainly because I'm a big sci-fi fan, so I'm always interested in video games with sci-fi aesthetic, especially Y2K aesthetic mixed with anime. I finally caved in and tried the game and so far, I'm loving it! It's a very tightly designed game, where positioning matters a lot, as there is not a lot of I-frames and enemies are very much a threat, which encourages cooperation. Anyways, enough of my yapping. I go by the same name on the discord server, so if you're also new, give me a shout. I'm also from Europe, so I would love to meet any European players, as we are a minority on this server :wacko:. Anyways, happy hunting!
EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee~!*POUNCES and Examines Firu-san more closely than others~!* As a loved one stated, you DO seem to already be a 'KEEPER!'. Some of us have started on this game over 24years ago now. So the fact you decided to not only give us a Try and decided to Stay...says a lot~! It's funny how something so "well designed" yet so Simple in appearance has captivated so many jaded old gamers and newer ppl to the genre! But you're right, we do have it all....Sci fi vibes...anime feelz...and that " OMFG Why CAN'T I STOP Playing this old ass game!?" Phenom~! We're lucky to has passionate ppl like you find and join us! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! Welcome HOME~! =3

OH! Just so you know...we were ALL "nooblets" at one time, luv! Sooooo nya~! <3!

Back