Is there a version of Ephinea that exists for Dreamcast or Gamecube?

Chaz

Guildcard
Or any plans to make one? I checked FAQs and didnt see it, thx. Im guessing no, but would be curious if that is something that is planned / might be a project down the line, I have an itch to play this game on my retroid pocket 4 pro... (emulating PSO on a handheld has been the dream since this game came out xD)

Or any plans to make one? I checked FAQs and didnt see it, thx. Im guessing no, but would be curious if that is something that is planned / might be a project down the line, I have an itch to play this game on my retroid pocket 4 pro... (emulating PSO on a handheld has been the dream since this game came out xD)
On the topic of playing on a handheld I play exclusively on one (and have since 2017) and it has a keyboard which I find important for communicating in this game

I play on the GPD win2 but I played on the win1 for years until that started to bog down after all the updates lol.

I even played the game on my iPhone using the “Shadow” PC streaming service, but found it used to much data to ever use it outside my house.

Attachments

• IMG_0958.webp
    IMG_0958.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 1

Not sure if this adds anything to the discussion, but saw this video a couple months about from GVG and thought it was crazy that basically every single platform can still interact in the game!

Back