Introduction

Dear Ephinea Community,

After playing for quite a while, it's time to introduce myself on the forum.
I played PSO at the Game Cube back then, but offline, because of the entry barrier of an extra module to get internet access.
Three years ago, I rediscovered PSO via Dota items (Monkey King Bar, Black King Bar, Sange, Yasha) and looked for an opportunity to play the game again. I found Ephinea, downloaded the client, and enjoyed the game.
I played my HUcaseal up to level 40 by doing the story quests in the first year. After a break of nearly one year, I started to grind my HUcaseal up to level 60 before I joined my first multiplayer game. This moment hooked me! PSO has become a stable chillout activity for lazy weekends.
Many of you have helped me to get a deeper understanding of the game, improved my game experience by gifting me helpful items (H/Battle, Red Sword, DoB with 30% Hit, Thirteen, Charge Handgun/Vulcan, etc.), and stayed calm and friendly when I messed up a room.
Thanks to all of you!
Over time, my HUcaseal grows up to level 191. I got the most important items via luck or in-game trade. Still, some items are missing (Tsumikiri J-Sword, Dark Flow, S-Weapons, etc.), and some levels too. And I still discover and copy tricks from you!
Perhaps you will see me hanging around on the server if I have spare time (which becomes rare). Feel free to chat with me!
So far, I enjoyed my Ephinea journey and the nice community I had!

Best Regards
Wanderbold

Back