Hunters Guild Window View Question

Paradroid

Guildcard
I don't know if this was a creative decision by Ephinea staff, or perhaps just an oversight, but this has been bothering me for a while now...

Unless I'm remembering things incorrectly (and youtube vids seem to suggest I'm not), the hunters guild window view in Ep1 & Ep4 are reversed from what they were in vanilla BB. Originally the clouds view was Ep4, and the space/planet view was Ep1. But Ephinea has it the other way around.

Just wondering if this was intentional or not? And regardless, is there a way I can reverse it to how it was originally?
The original way seems to make more sense story-wise imo. And regardless of story I just have more nostalgia for it being the other way around.

Starting with Dreamcast Ver.2, the clouds was on Ult. Ep. I. Ep. IV is the planet view.

In short, they are as they've always been. Unless something changed since the start of the event.

Edit: Though, I never played BB back on the official servers so I don't know if they did things differently.

Ep1 was the space view on official BB Sega server.
Same on Schthack.
No, it's EP1 Ultimate that has the different version of Pioneer 2. The game explicitly checks for the game's episode == 0 (episode 1) and difficulty == 3 (ultimate) when loading the assets.

No, it's EP1 Ultimate that has the different version of Pioneer 2. The game explicitly checks for the game's episode == 0 (episode 1) and difficulty == 3 (ultimate) when loading the assets.
Ok, that makes sense. Thanks.

Back