Hildetorr spawn

Biscuit

Guildcard
Hello there,

I've been hunting hildetorr for a long time now in OnePerson mode and Ultimate and i'm going to have some doubts about they are still in the game. Is the Hildetorr rate in OnePerson mode really high ? Is there a difference that make them impossible to see ?
I'm wondering if my char doesn't have a bad flag or something ... can someone give me any clue about that please ?
Is it better to play in 1/4 or 1/1 for Torr ?

regards

Bisc

It's straight 1/500 rate regardless of One Person or Multimode. During Rare Enemy Boost week (which is next week) it would be approximately 1/334. Don't give up :(

Hopefully you are using an efficient hunt as well.

The best Torr hunt are Tyrells Ego resets (the forest portion). If you skip the final wave in the rooms this can save ALOT of time, as well zonde’ing the boxes in the final room from the second room you can preemptively see the bears in the final room saving more time as well. HOWEVER soloing TE can be quite hard if you are newer or are lacking some of the endgame gear.

In this case (if it’s hard) I would suggest doing MAE ep 1 resets instead due to the easier spawns. Interestingly as well MAE ep 1 resets are just about as fast as TE for the most part if you are not using the “skip final wave strat” BUT the quest has the added benefit of having about 1.5x spawns in that amount of time and are easier to kill, making it about 1.5x a better PD/event item farm…

Another whacky Strat is also going to be to reset the first room of TE for the two Torr under the Anguish 10 difficulty but since anguish has since been severely nerfed this is much less recommended however still possible to do and fun. I believe the “Anguish 3” of today is the same as “Anguish 6” of yesteryear however it has much less boosted PD rates as before which sucks because the TE resets is mainly about resetting the rappies at the start and the Torr is just a bonus…

Ok!! Have fun and good luck hunting! You will enjoy your Shiny Hildelt, trust me.

ty for answre and sharings ;).
I'm playing this with FOmar/gizonde it works very well. Maybe i'll add some ATP later.
Unfortunatly my monster kill counter is down, i'll reinstall to have some stats and see if there is a real problem :p

ty for answre and sharings ;).
I'm playing this with FOmar/gizonde it works very well. Maybe i'll add some ATP later.
Unfortunatly my monster kill counter is down, i'll reinstall to have some stats and see if there is a real problem :p
The server has a kill counters page here: https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/kill-counters/

You can check the killed counts there for the entire server. Save a snapshot to the wayback machine and check later too!

There's also the quest "My Career" in EP2>Shop that can show you your weekly or total kills of all monsters.

Back