Hi! I'm TradeMarcTM! Glad to make your acquaintance~!

TradeMarcTM

Guildcard
Hello to all the Hunters of Pioneer 2!

Some of you may know me as Sara (Racaseal) or Tiana (Hunewearl) I myself go by TradeMarc, or Marc haha~ I'm an Affiliated Twitch Streamer and Artist, I doodle my OCs and Video Game Characters so you'll be seeing some of my PSO related art in the art channel on the Ephinea Discord. I've never really interacted with the community for anything other than technical questions until recently. I'm hoping to create new bonds with people hunting together!

signaturepose.pngthumbnail_Untitled_Artwork.png

When it comes to my background and how I started playing PSOBB I didn't grow up with it like most of the community might've, I was born in 2002 so PSO was out for a year or two by then. I started getting into the PSO franchise because I was curious about PSO2, I saw it was announced at some Xbox conference to come to North America through Xbox and the Windows Store. So I started playing PSO2 in 2020 and I fell in love, MMO's I played prior to PSO2 were Toontown Online, Wizard 101 and of course Final Fantasy 14, though none quite held my attention as much as PSO2, probably because I'm a huge fan of SEGA and the Sonic Birthday collab and SEGA crossover scratches were in at the time, and I'm a sucker for everything SEGA (the Sci-Fi theme was a plus as well)! A few years later when NGS finally came out I didn't really like the direction PSO2 was going in so I decided to check out PSOBB and other PS/PSO games, some of the Content Creators I watched at the time played it as well so that was even more reason to at least try it. When I first played I was confused yet I still found a charm to the game that kept me coming back, if not frequently at least like once or twice a month throughout the years. So I'm finding myself trying to fix all the mistakes I've made with mags and mat count, luckily Mercy!, someone who I believe is to be a staff member gave me this Pushan Mag, among other items a year or two ago, with perfect stats for my Racaseal and I never realized since I was always using it for my Hunewearl haha silly me! I still have the personalized Guild Card Mercy! gave me, I hope she's doing well~!

tianamercycard.png

Most of my mistakes could've been avoided if I started engaging in the community and reading through the forums and Wiki more carefully, I was literally using a Heaven Striker with Divine Punishment on my Racaseal LOL! I started getting into Tarot Card reading after I got the official Amy Rose Fortune Cards and they've been telling me I need to try something new and make new friends so here I am! To all those who have helped me so far through my adventure, thank you so much! You all have put a lot into perspective for me, plus I even learned how to navigate a forum for the first time haha. Now time to figure out how to put those cute little status, bio thingies under all my posts. I want cute stickers, and colored text too! Happy Hunting~

Sara.png

Hello to all the Hunters of Pioneer 2!

Some of you may know me as Sara (Racaseal) or Tiana (Hunewearl) I myself go by TradeMarc, or Marc haha~ I'm an Affiliated Twitch Streamer and Artist, I doodle my OCs and Video Game Characters so you'll be seeing some of my PSO related art in the art channel on the Ephinea Discord. I've never really interacted with the community for anything other than technical questions until recently. I'm hoping to create new bonds with people hunting together!

View attachment 23007View attachment 23008

When it comes to my background and how I started playing PSOBB I didn't grow up with it like most of the community might've, I was born in 2002 so PSO was out for a year or two by then. I started getting into the PSO franchise because I was curious about PSO2, I saw it was announced at some Xbox conference to come to North America through Xbox and the Windows Store. So I started playing PSO2 in 2020 and I fell in love, MMO's I played prior to PSO2 were Toontown Online, Wizard 101 and of course Final Fantasy 14, though none quite held my attention as much as PSO2, probably because I'm a huge fan of SEGA and the Sonic Birthday collab and SEGA crossover scratches were in at the time, and I'm a sucker for everything SEGA (the Sci-Fi theme was a plus as well)! A few years later when NGS finally came out I didn't really like the direction PSO2 was going in so I decided to check out PSOBB and other PS/PSO games, some of the Content Creators I watched at the time played it as well so that was even more reason to at least try it. When I first played I was confused yet I still found a charm to the game that kept me coming back, if not frequently at least like once or twice a month throughout the years. So I'm finding myself trying to fix all the mistakes I've made with mags and mat count, luckily Mercy!, someone who I believe is to be a staff member gave me this Pushan Mag, among other items a year or two ago, with perfect stats for my Racaseal and I never realized since I was always using it for my Hunewearl haha silly me! I still have the personalized Guild Card Mercy! gave me, I hope she's doing well~!

View attachment 23005

Most of my mistakes could've been avoided if I started engaging in the community and reading through the forums and Wiki more carefully, I was literally using a Heaven Striker with Divine Punishment on my Racaseal LOL! I started getting into Tarot Card reading after I got the official Amy Rose Fortune Cards and they've been telling me I need to try something new and make new friends so here I am! To all those who have helped me so far through my adventure, thank you so much! You all have put a lot into perspective for me, plus I even learned how to navigate a forum for the first time haha. Now time to figure out how to put those cute little status, bio thingies under all my posts. I want cute stickers, and colored text too! Happy Hunting~

View attachment 23006
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~! *Glomps and Grooms the Tiana-chan~!* Yes, your mew is doing just Fine, dear! Apparently she doesn't need Tarot cards to know 'Good' energetic ppl when she pounces them~! <3! Glad to hear that orphaned PUSHAN has found a happy loving home~! Yes, it's just a 'game', but there are times mew'll lie awake in bed and stare at her ceiling wondering if the MAGs loved ones had entrusted mew with had actually found players who would appreciate them! =')! You'll figure out the symbol chat editor and will surprise us all! >=3!
As for your love of All things...*Uses the signature Trademark shout* "SEGA!!" Has mew already pounced you as TAILS? Hmmmmmph??? =3!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~! *Glomps and Grooms the Tiana-chan~!* Yes, your mew is doing just Fine, dear! Apparently she doesn't need Tarot cards to know 'Good' energetic ppl when she pounces them~! <3! Glad to hear that orphaned PUSHAN has found a happy loving home~! Yes, it's just a 'game', but there are times mew'll lie awake in bed and stare at her ceiling wondering if the MAGs loved ones had entrusted mew with had actually found players who would appreciate them! =')! You'll figure out the symbol chat editor and will surprise us all! >=3!
As for your love of All things...*Uses the signature Trademark shout* "SEGA!!" Has mew already pounced you as TAILS? Hmmmmmph??? =3!
Glad to hear! And no I've only ever seen you as the Nurse (is she a Nurse or a Doctor?) and No you never transoformed into any of the Sonic characters for me which is a shame since I'm a huge fan haha! Hope to see you out in the field soon so I can show you how far I've gotten!

Glad to hear! And no I've only ever seen you as the Nurse (is she a Nurse or a Doctor?) and No you never transoformed into any of the Sonic characters for me which is a shame since I'm a huge fan haha! Hope to see you out in the field soon so I can show you how far I've gotten!
Noted~! ♡ NEXT time this kitty spots you, she'll surprise you~! >=3!

Back