Heya! New-ish to Ephinea

snail_lord

Guildcard
Hi all!
Been playing PSO for a pretty long time (played on a modded xbox in vanilla ep1/2 as a kid, and I was active on Ultima a few years back), but only started on Ephinea ~1 week ago. So far I've only made a RAmarl with the goal of obtaining a Sealed J-Sword, and after merely 273 resets of PW4's first 2 rooms, I got one! With that out of the way I'll probably get around to actually creating a Hunter . . .
Anyways, pretty excited to get back into the swing of things, make a tradelist, and meet some of ya :)
pso133734253023036557.png

Hi all!
Been playing PSO for a pretty long time (played on a modded xbox in vanilla ep1/2 as a kid, and I was active on Ultima a few years back), but only started on Ephinea ~1 week ago. So far I've only made a RAmarl with the goal of obtaining a Sealed J-Sword, and after merely 273 resets of PW4's first 2 rooms, I got one! With that out of the way I'll probably get around to actually creating a Hunter . . .
Anyways, pretty excited to get back into the swing of things, make a tradelist, and meet some of ya :)
View attachment 23202
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!!! *POUNCES and examines the Snail-san with a sad but warm giggle~!* Old Guard XBOXer eh? Mew has a special WORD for you Ultima players we get here.....".......RESCUES~! <3!". VERY happy to see you decided to join the tribe, luv! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! 273 Reset runs....and you're STILL SANE? Kudos! Welcome HOME~! =3!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!!! *POUNCES and examines the Snail-san with a sad but warm giggle~!* Old Guard XBOXer eh? Mew has a special WORD for you Ultima players we get here.....".......RESCUES~! <3!". VERY happy to see you decided to join the tribe, luv! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! 273 Reset runs....and you're STILL SANE? Kudos! Welcome HOME~! =3!
Thanks for the warm welcome~ And I actually feel really good about the 273 resets! It could've taken me hundreds of (if not several thousand) resets before seeing a Sealed J-Sword, but I lucked out and got one pretty quick.

Back