Stag Cutlery x2
Angry fist x2
DB's Saber 3069 torato
DB's Saber
Partisan of Lightning
Lame D'argent
Amplifier of Foie x2

Or ill sell all in bulk for 15 PD's

Honestly, (seriously not trying to be a dick in case this comes off as such) none of this stuff is worth anything except the lame. (this is assuming none of these items have hit%)

Google this stuff to help yourself exponentially:
'PSO tekking correctly'
'Ephinea ui addons'
'AntiMicro & Pallette Manager'

To everyone else, weather you've posted here or not, cut Frank a break here and don't vulture off him without throwing him a few bones first; never forget we always need as many new PSO players as we can get as they're addition to the community only ensures a longer Ephinea lifespan.

Honestly, (seriously not trying to be a dick in case this comes off as such) none of this stuff is worth anything except the lame. (this is assuming none of these items have hit%)

Google this stuff to help yourself exponentially:
'PSO tekking correctly'
'Ephinea ui addons'
'AntiMicro & Pallette Manager'

I thought it was worth something...ok I'll close this

I thought it was worth something...ok I'll close this
It's alright man, these are all just common rares that everyone finds when first starting out. You'll find many better and more valuable ones the more you play.

The fire scepters are good as a temp replacement for a magical piece to boost gifoie in conjunction with a gifoie merge and ignition cloak (60% boost with agni, 70% with magical piece)

The lame turns into an excalibur after enough kills with it.

The partisan of lighting is a fun early hunter weapon but is easily outclassed by many others. Can be worth a fair amount with decent hit. The diska of braveman is worth a bit with enough hit on it too.
Almost all weapons' value revolve around hit %. The only ones that don't are wands and extremely rare weapons.

The Lame D'argent is worth a couple of PDs even if it's stats are 0/0/0/0|0.
If it has ANYTHING in a stat field, its price will increase (sometimes very drastically).
So you've got something potentially nice there.

Back