Ep4 noob

Tsumetai

ABC123
Guildcard
Hello all I'm just feeling a bit out classed playing as my RAcaseal, Poison Ivy because I'm from the GameCube era I never got to play Blue Burst or much of Schthak but I'm definitely new to it and the best I can do is learn from other players how to efficiently kill episode 4 enemies. I notice I have no idea what I'm doing against those mobs. It's still fun, but I wanted to share my perspective.

I'm also still looking for a psycho wand. I'm at 62 photon drops but I would rather find my own. Today I found Galantine for the first time ever. I was lucky because St.Milone appeared and dropped it apparently only a 1/64 chance

Anyway I'm having a lot of fun on Ephinea my RAcaseal Poison Ivy is only level 144 but my FOnewm who isn't very good at end game content is 170+.

If anyone wants to play with me some time feel free to message me I am pretty geared out but I haven't gotten the heaven punisher and I'm missing other guns like twin psycho guns that I remember.

I hope I can get some people to help me hunt down rares and if you like to chat I'm also down for that I love this game. See y'all later.

Hello all I'm just feeling a bit out classed playing as my RAcaseal, Poison Ivy because I'm from the GameCube era I never got to play Blue Burst or much of Schthak but I'm definitely new to it and the best I can do is learn from other players how to efficiently kill episode 4 enemies. I notice I have no idea what I'm doing against those mobs. It's still fun, but I wanted to share my perspective.

I'm also still looking for a psycho wand. I'm at 62 photon drops but I would rather find my own. Today I found Galantine for the first time ever. I was lucky because St.Milone appeared and dropped it apparently only a 1/64 chance

Anyway I'm having a lot of fun on Ephinea my RAcaseal Poison Ivy is only level 144 but my FOnewm who isn't very good at end game content is 170+.

If anyone wants to play with me some time feel free to message me I am pretty geared out but I haven't gotten the heaven punisher and I'm missing other guns like twin psycho guns that I remember.

I hope I can get some people to help me hunt down rares and if you like to chat I'm also down for that I love this game. See y'all later.
Mew sees your pretty Fembot lurking out in the Fodra lobby all the time~! Now she can 'Pounce' u a greeting without any awkwardness~! XD! Your mew will be moar than Happy to play wiff you and halp facilitate any endeavors you're currently persuing~! Except PWand....Can't tell you HOW many PWand hunts mew had been dragged kicking and screaming into! Soooo yeah.....FUK That noise~! <3!

Back