Crashes on Mac/Wine After July 6th Update

woodcn27

Probably just a me problem since I'm probably one of the only people playing on Mac, but since the most recent update, the launcher will load but after hitting Start Game the client window crashes. Anyone else having this problem/come up with a solution?

Thanks!

For Mac you’re simply going to want to install bootcamp and use windows and dual boot. Mac hasn’t been supported for many years unfortunately

Probably just a me problem since I'm probably one of the only people playing on Mac, but since the most recent update, the launcher will load but after hitting Start Game the client window crashes. Anyone else having this problem/come up with a solution?

Thanks!
Mew doesn't has a Mac buuut she had a similar problem after 'updates' and found for some reason her PC KEPT REMOVING Ephinea off of her 'Whitelist' in her Malware identifications! Not sure if this halps with Mac operating systems...but it's always nice to have a different purrspective in looking at problems, no? =3

Just wanted to thank you guys for the recommendations. Tried the Malware route as well as suggestions from several other threads and still the same issue. Bummer because it had been working flawlessly for the last six months so not sure what happened, but may indeed be time for Bootcamp or a dedicated PC to play.

Back