Coming back from a long hiatus!!

Junko Enoshima

Queen Of Despair
Guildcard
Hi all :) it's great to be back!!

I used to play on this server with a hardcore character named Junko! (and a few others but none were as strong) Although now HC seems to be gone!
Have to say its nice not having a billion scape dolls in my inventory haha. I'm glad i didn't just lose my characters when HC was deleted.
I played offline Gamecube with my friends and then went to schthack back in the day, I played a lot here probably a like 4ish years ago but stopped cause i was playing PSO2, as well as I went to school to be a paramedic. Now that i'm done i'd like to have something to play thats chill! I had my own HC team but i think i'll try joining another active one, I was apart of Monolith on my normal account but seems like their full now :(
Still getting my baring on playing again but would love to have some peeps to play with again :)

Characters i use currently are:
Junko, 164 Hunie
Martel 82 Fomarl

Looking forward to seeing and making some PSO friends again! :)

Last edited:
Hi all :) it's great to be back!!

I used to play on this server with a hardcore character named Junko! (and a few others but none were as strong) Although now HC seems to be gone!
Have to say its nice not having a billion scape dolls in my inventory haha. I'm glad i didn't just lose my characters when HC was deleted.
I played offline Gamecube with my friends and then went to schthack back in the day, I played a lot here probably a like 4ish years ago but stopped cause i was playing PSO2, as well as I went to school to be a paramedic. Now that i'm done i'd like to have something to play thats chill! I had my own HC team but i think i'll try joining another active one, I was apart of Monolith on my normal account but seems like their full now :(
Still getting my baring on playing again but would love to have some peeps to play with again :)

Characters i use currently are:
Junko, 164 Hunie
Martel 82 Fomarl

Looking forward to seeing and making some PSO friends again! :)
SQEEeeeeeeeee~!! *POUNCES and squeezes playfully!* Yes, mew is STILL Confiscating torches and pitchforks from the unhappy ex-HC masses! But besides thier Pride...HCers have lost 'Nothing' and can continue playing as normal'...no pun intended! =P. Welcome HOME Junko-san~! ♡

(Reformed) HC exclusive player here… Welcome back, I’m not sure we played together but probably did lol.

Hope you have fun maybe we can party up sometime and reminisce thinking about memorizing every single set HP attack and not going to certain areas with FOnewearl as well as physically sweating around meri spawns and having assholes grief us during falzy. Don’t forget the “meta” ADR builds too for Tower!

Lol why don’t they just bring back hardcore but with exp loss on death or something. The boosts weren’t even that good and I never found anything despite losing characters 130% of 0% is 0%

(Reformed) HC exclusive player here… Welcome back, I’m not sure we played together but probably did lol.

Hope you have fun maybe we can party up sometime and reminisce thinking about memorizing every single set HP attack and not going to certain areas with FOnewearl as well as physically sweating around meri spawns and having assholes grief us during falzy. Don’t forget the “meta” ADR builds too for Tower!

Lol why don’t they just bring back hardcore but with exp loss on death or something. The boosts weren’t even that good and I never found anything despite losing characters 130% of 0% is 0%
EPIC~!!!

Haha man i remember being griefed hard on Falz. Glad thats over
Would love to rip some with ya :)
Welcome back!!
I returned a couple months ago myself from HC mode, so all the same as you

Nice and nostalgic to have kept her character and trying new things not being scared of dying anymore!
I know right!? I feel like i've done more runs now where i was scared of dying 800 times and now I'm more kitted out then ever haha. Its a nice feeling, though i do miss the despair of dying and having to start over again.

SQEEeeeeeeeee~!! *POUNCES and squeezes playfully!* Yes, mew is STILL Confiscating torches and pitchforks from the unhappy ex-HC masses! But besides thier Pride...HCers have lost 'Nothing' and can continue playing as normal'...no pun intended! =P. Welcome HOME Junko-san~! ♡
If there is one thing i remember about Ephinea its you :) nice to see ya again.

Back