Closed :D

Flipp

Guildcard
Edit: Just need one 5/0/45/150 now!

[original]I have 3 new friends joining and I want to pick up a good stat optimizing mag for each of the three classes, one for each of them. If someone could help me make this happen quickly, painlessly, and for a decent price [PDs], I'd love them for it. <3

Two 5/150/45/0s and one 5/0/45/150 sounds like what I'm looking for. [Thanks Metaldude.]

Last edited:
What classes are they specifically playing? Most HU and RA classes can use some variation on the typical 5/150/45/0 setup with some exceptions (mainly HUnewearl), but for FO classes it varies a bit more if you're specifically looking at max-stat/Lv 200 setups. FOnewm, for example, is usually set up with 2 mags with weird stat builds to accommodate nuking and playing EP2.

If you're okay with something that'll work really well for a good while but will need to be replaced later, 5/150/45/0 and 5/0/45/150 (POW and MIND respectively) will serve their needs for well into Lv. 140-170 depending on the class and are the most mass-produced builds on this server.

What classes are they specifically playing? Most HU and RA classes can use some variation on the typical 5/150/45/0 setup with some exceptions (mainly HUnewearl), but for FO classes it varies a bit more if you're specifically looking at max-stat/Lv 200 setups. FOnewm, for example, is usually set up with 2 mags with weird stat builds to accommodate nuking and playing EP2.

If you're okay with something that'll work really well for a good while but will need to be replaced later, 5/150/45/0 and 5/0/45/150 (POW and MIND respectively) will serve their needs for well into Lv. 140-170 depending on the class and are the most mass-produced builds on this server.

So 2 of the 5/150/45/0s and one of the 5/0/45/150s are what I'm looking for I think. Thank you for the help. :)

No problem! CWood's got a robust stock of mags with those builds so you could pick those all up from him. :)

Back