character only walks

mfusion66

Guildcard
Got it all working and the controller buttons are assigned like classic. The only thing I can't seem to find a fix for is, my character will only walk, she won't start running after a few steps as should happen. This is in lobby, on the ship, and in the zones.

Got it all working and the controller buttons are assigned like classic. The only thing I can't seem to find a fix for is, my character will only walk, she won't start running after a few steps as should happen. This is in lobby, on the ship, and in the zones.
WELCOME HOME~! As for the walking thing...if you're using a PAD...Might look into swapping the pad out to see if the contacts are the issue? If it's keyboard....*eyes glaze over.....* XD! Stay SANE~! <3!

Would double check if you are using any 3rd party tools to map the controller to ensure its set up correctly. Can also go to "set up usb controllers" and recalibrate the controller as that sometimes can be an issue. Another thing could be if you have vjoy installed ive had it cause issues in other games. Regardless good luck

Back