B>Several things

Miku

vocaloid
I'm interested in buying any of the following. May not have enough PDs at the moment for a lot of this good stuff, but I'll get enough and would definitely like to buy this stuff if it's ever at all available. Please don't just sell it to someone else cheap, either offer it to me or put it up for auction and you'll probably end up getting more for it.
Vivienne xx/xx/xx/xx/40+
Lame/Excalibur xx/0/0/0/30+ or xx/xx/xx/xx/35+
Rambling May xx/xx/xx/xx/45+
Heaven Striker xx/xx/xx/xx/35+
Daylight Scar xx/yy/yy/yy/35+, at most 1 yy nonzero
Frozen Shooter 35+ hit
Love Heart / Sweetheart with higher stats than can be made with Spirit Garment, even if it's just higher evade I'll still likely take it, it doesn't have to be super high defense
TP mats (4:1, would like about 120 of these for now)
Photon Spheres - offering 98 PDs each
Red Ring with 66+ dfp and 15+ evp, offering 105 PDs + 6 PDs for each point of dfp and +5 PDs for each point of evp above this baseline.
Heart Key - offering 45 PDs

Last edited:
RM 100 100 0 0 50
RM 0 0 100 100 50
I wonder if you need it?
Yes but I probably can't nearly afford it atm. How much and are there any items you'd want that I could trade you as part of my payment? If you could hold them for me until I can afford them, that'd be great.

I appreciate the offer, but I think with special is worth 75 PDs, and that costs 50, so if it doesn't have special, I'd only offer 25 PDs for it. Let me know if that works for you.

Sorry Kireek someone else PM'd me to offer to sell me one for only 20 so I'm likely buying that one instead, although feel free to try to say fewer than 20 if you really want to sell yours.

Also I've added a few more things that I want.

Sorry Kireek someone else PM'd me to offer to sell me one for only 20 so I'm likely buying that one instead, although feel free to try to say fewer than 20 if you really want to sell yours.

Also I've added a few more things that I want.
Good Luck!

Updated more with more wants. Please someone sell me something on the list sometime or I'm probably going to start using my PDs for PSs and not be able to buy a lot of it anymore but I don't want to get to having too many PDs sitting around doing nothing.

Back