B>flowen sword (blue)

ClayH

Im looking especifically for that blue one, found it on pso world page, but not sure if its exists on the server :v 2pds if someone have it ^^
BB-FLOWEN_SWORD_3084-ACTION-2.jpg

Better go to the options, then click on Advanced for "Graphics" and then enable/disable Advanced Effect. Either you want a solid color, or somewhat transparent look for the Flowen's swords.

Better go to the options, then click on Advanced for "Graphics" and then enable/disable Advanced Effect. Either you want a solid color, or somewhat transparent look for the Flowen's swords.

Oh yeah, it probably is the graphics option. I play on 2 PCs side by side and it does look very different on both.

I'm not sure about this, but I think I read somewhere that all the flowen's swords look the same in BB, and it's because BB is technically a port of pso Xbox. I'm not sure I believe that, but I do know that the flowen's 3084 looks like the 9 star flowen's, but on psoworld it looks almost transparent yellow. It might be a graphics setting.

Lol thanks u all for ur response ill try that, was hoping that one of them where special u.u
Ty u all for ur regard ^^

Back