Ahoy-hoy!

Man, it's good to be back to PSO. Played on the Dreamcast and Gamecube back in the day. Playing again is like waking from a dream. I've forgotten so much but slowly remember at the same time. It's a crazy feeling.

Tried PSO2 a few times and couldn't get into it. No charm, no soul. The original is a beautiful masterpiece. Thank you all who put this project together. See you out there in the wild.

Haha ya… PSO2 more like PSeww2 amirite?

Welcome back to the best online game ever made! Now with more sprinkles!

It’s XP week so a good time to powerlevel. If you see me online and are interested feel free to say hi, I’m usually always down to start a new toon and grind em to 80 on XP week. Cya round!

Thanks. Right now I'm just enjoying getting back into the groove, taking my time. Especially since my youngest saw me playing and showed interest. They installed it and it's a joy to relive it and see them experience it for the first time.

Man, it's good to be back to PSO. Played on the Dreamcast and Gamecube back in the day. Playing again is like waking from a dream. I've forgotten so much but slowly remember at the same time. It's a crazy feeling.

Tried PSO2 a few times and couldn't get into it. No charm, no soul. The original is a beautiful masterpiece. Thank you all who put this project together. See you out there in the wild.
EEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and examines the Gillies-san carefully~!* Aaaaand yet Another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen prey to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Well spoken, luv! Yes, the magic word is "CHARM"! PSO2 just doesn't has it! Oh sure there's a great plethora of outfits and effects that you can *cough* BUY! And of course... ... BOUNCING BOOBIIIES~! But when it come right down to that tip of your toes "Happy vibe".....nothing beats that 2000's pixelated goodness! VERY Happy to see your kiddos have sparked an interest! Mew has the honor of first playing with Teenagers back on SEGA Servers, now she's playing with THEIR kids~! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you and your litter, too! Welcome HOME~! =3

You're too kind, thank you. Multi-generational PSO, amazing. That's so wholesome, I love it! PSO2, uh, yeah. If I wanted Fat Bottom Girls, I'll stick to listening to Queen.

Back