Account data deletion?

Klicker

Guildcard
I played Ephinea multiple times in the past and had gotten several characters to the 120+ range of levels. I have lost my character data and there is nothing on any of the slots.
Do characters get deleted after not logging in for a while?
Is there any way to get my character data off a backup from 4+ years ago?

Characters don’t get deleted.

You’ve most likely forgotten your credentials to your account (perhaps you used a different login name and are misremembering) if nothing shows up, even through the Character Viewer area on the website.

No, we will not restore your characters because they’re still on the server.

If you can remember any of their names or specific details, I can try to search the character data when I have some time to locate the account.

You may also be mixing up servers. Who really knows?

I have no other accounts by which I played other than this one which is tied to my primary email account.
I have only played on the Ephinea servers.
I have gone through all the slots on the memory card selection part of the client and there are no other characters.

Attached is a screenshot of a forum post with dates in 2018 and 2020.
Sapphire was the name of my main character (Hunewearl) though I had other characters on the account.

Coming back to the game I have had to start over again =(

There’s nothing attached.

I can guarantee you that none of your characters were deleted as you can’t even delete characters unless we do it manually and we typically don’t.

At any rate, I see all of your characters on account that has your guildcard 42016060.

So, I'm not sure what you're going on about.

Character Slot 0 (Sapphire) LV151 Skyly HUnewearl
Character Slot 1 (Klicker) LV143 Bluefull HUcast
Character Slot 2 (Haliax) LV141 Pinkal FOnewm
Character Slot 3 (Klicker) LV1 Oran RAmar

You're either not using the correct character slots (01-04, from what Soda posted) or you're logging in with the wrong account. It sounds like you ruled out the slot issue, so try the Recover Account Name page and see if you maybe made more than one account using the same email.

So I am doing this forum post and messages as the Sapphire character which Sodaboy has shown I have character slots for on some account.
I am selecting slots 0-4 in the client. (slots1-4.png).

I sign in with a userID (rylanklick) which is associated with the email address of this account; as in <userID>@gmail.com (accountname.png).
This same rylanklick@gmail.com is the email address associated with this Sapphire profile from which I am creating these posts.

I have tried to recover an account using any of the emails I have ever used and none of them are found.

It is possible that I set up this account with a temporary email address that I no longer recall.
Is there any way for me to get the email address associated with these characters?
These are my characters though not sure how to confirm for you.

Attachments

• account_name.png
    account_name.png
    528.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Slots1-4.png
    Slots1-4.png
    32 KB · Views: 10
Here are the slot 1-4 characters I have under that account when I log in currently.
It MUST be the case that I have the wrong account.
If I could get its email address I am fairly certain I can recover it.

Attachments

• slots1-4_characters.png
    slots1-4_characters.png
    409.2 KB · Views: 8
You’re using the wrong account. That is not the account name associated with the guild card number in your profile.

Account name for the game starts with a k.

Same email tho.

Try recovering your account as Ryan suggested above.

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I was able to recover the account =)
Didn't realize you can have multiple accounts per email and I was looking for a different one when recovering.
Thank you very much for the assist and sorry to bother you!

No worries! Glad you were able to recover it. Happy hunting!

Back